29

Chapter 29

At noon, while the villagers were all at home, the village chief visited the villagers who owned land around the Su family. When everyone first heard that the daughter of the Su family wanted to buy land, they subconsciously refused.

The land is the root of farmers, without land, what kind of farmers are they?

Later, I heard the village head talk about the price of the transfer, and the price was really generous, even more generous than the price of land requisition near the county seat. They were inevitably moved.

Due to the hard work of the ancestors, each household has quite a lot of land, and the land around the Su family is only a small part of the land they own now.

It's just that such a big matter as the transfer of land needs to be discussed with the children in the family, and it can't be determined yet.

But the village head thinks that it can be done. Now those young children in the village don't know how to grow any fields. It's better to transfer the land to get a sum of money and do some other small business than farming.

The only tricky thing is that the land around the Su family also belongs to Mrs. Wang's family! Moreover, the occupied area is not small, and the location is still in the middle.

If Su Mu wants to rent or buy that large piece of land, it's really impossible to bypass her family's land.

Sure enough, as soon as the village chief said what he wanted, Mrs. Wang almost threw him out, but she refused to let go, obviously her land was still deserted.

Seeing Mrs. Wang who refused to eat oil and salt, the village head had no choice but to shake his head and go home. He himself has to go back and discuss with his old wife how to deal with the land, and he has to come up with a charter for renting or transferring.

In the evening, the village chief closed the door of Su's house with his hands behind his back.

For the guests from the Su family from the city, it was the first time he saw them today. As expected, each of them had extraordinary demeanor, and they all seemed to have big backgrounds, and he valued the Su family a little more in his heart.

Su Mu led him into the living room at home, and after serving tea, she asked, "Grandpa, is there a result on the land transfer?"

The village chief picked up the teacup, took a sip of tea, and said, "I have asked those families one by one. They said they would discuss it with their children, and it is estimated that there will be a result within two or three days. As for the homestead you applied for It's okay, I'll hold a village meeting to ask for opinions at night, so it shouldn't be a big problem."

Su Mu was puzzled, since everything went well, why did the village chief frown?

The village chief didn't keep her confused for long, and then he explained the reason: "The piece of land you want to buy is owned by Mrs. Wang's family."

Su Mu suddenly realized, "She won't sell it?" It's no wonder that she is willing to let her take over the temperament of vengeance.

The village chief shook his head, "It's not just that I don't want to transfer, I think it's even difficult to rent. Mumu, after all, you have such a big conflict in the morning, Mrs. Wang is the best person, you have to be mentally prepared." "I

heard She is at odds with her daughter-in-law?" Su Mu was thoughtful, and she also heard Grandma Li tell the story about Mrs. Wang, her son had the ability to buy a house in the city, but he emptied his savings. They have to raise children again, and the family is living a tight life.