37

After Amy feel asleep, I stepped out of the room closing the room carefully to not wake her up. I waddle downstairs to see Samantha placing two cups of coffee on the coffee table. I took it as a sign and went to sit on the sofa opposite to hers.

"Its nice to see that you remember them now," Samantha starts, after taking a sip from her cup.
I raised my brows in confusion, "You know about it too?"
She nods, "Yeah, my brother is very close to Ethan and Amy. Like a family."
I nod and mumbled, "I see, I feel so bad not even having any recollection of having a child all these years. Just what the hell that bastard was thinking when he chose not to tell me?"

I took the mug in my hand taking a small sip, the warm bitter coffee going down my throat calmed a little. There was silence between me and her, no of us spoke. It gave me time to zone out into my own little world. Thinking about god knows what? I, myself have no idea.

When her voice snaps me out of it , "You know what I think you guys should talk."

I give her 'the look'.

"Don't give me that look! I do know there were some differences between you two. But, you guys shoukd definitely talk. Not for yourself then talk for you daughter don't ruin her childhood." She explains and I bite my lips, thinking how childish I was just being. Like I'm a mother now. It feels so unreal but, I'm a mother. I have to take care of my child. My child? Feels so unreal.

"Yeah you probably right?" I quickly drank all the coffee in one go. And stood up, "Do you have any idea where I can find him? Ethan."

She fishes her phone out of her pocket, tapping her fingers across the screen for sometime. She replies, "I think he is at the bar. Probably holed up in his office. He used to do that alot in start. When Amy was young,"
"Oh, I see. I'll just go there."

I said and then quickly left the house.

• • •

When Jangmi walked inside the bar, everyone gazed at her in surprise. She was wearing pyjamas, hoodie and a overcoat. A weird combination of clothing to show up at a high class bar. The waiters and security gaurd did nothing, she was their boss's women afterall. She made her way to upstairs, upto his office.

"Do you think we should've stopped her?"
"Are you crazy? Do you not remember what Ethan has instructed?" Another bartender said.

When I stood in front of the office door, my hands and feet turned cold. I felt extremly angry remembering that morning when he left me after fucking me. Nothing upsets me more than the fact, he left just when I began to feel comfortable around him.

Was that all a pretense to make me lower my gaurd around him? First time we slept, I didn't feel bad because I was partly mistaken. He treated me nicely all the time though their were foceful kisses he never crossed the line, so that night I let him do. Thinking he will be with me the next morning. I felt so stupid and when those people kidnapped me... nah! Now that I think I'm thankful they did that. At least I didn't abort the baby.

"Will you go inside miss?" The voice said from behind. I flinched snd screamed, when I heard the voice of the lerson behind me.

Bumped into the door, with my hand holding my chest tightly. He was Heeseung's assistant. You see, we got so close that I know almost everyone here. He gives me a apologetic smile.

"I'm so sorry, did I scare you?" He asks, when all of sudden I felt the door on which I was resting my weight on disappearing from behind. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting to fall on my hips and feel the pain.

"WHO THE FUCK IS YELL-" I heard Heeseung's voice, a strong hand wrapped around my waist preventing me from falling. When I opened my eyes, I saw Heeseung's bambi eyes widened, staring at me.

"Jangmi?" He whispered, his voice wavering. I could smell strong liquory odor coming from him. My face scrunched instantly as I hopped out of his embrace standing away covering my nose.

"Since Ms Jangmi is already inside, I should close the door...." I heard his secretary's voice.

"Oh No! Wait." I said, wrapping my hand around the doorknob to keep him fromx closing, when Heeseung suddenly pushes the door close and locks it. I could feel him standing right behind me, his breath fluttering against my skin.

I closed my eyes tightly pursing my lips.  Feeling the pit of my stomach swirling with heat. I hate this feeling.

"Rose..."
"DON'T CALL ME THAT! YOU SICKO!"
"Please turn around, look at me." He said softly in trembling voice.

I recalled Samantha's words, don't ruin ber childhood.

I bit my lower lips, I slowly turn to face him. He was tall towering me and caging me between his arms. I slowly raised my eyes to look at his face. His eyes were bloodshot red and swollen, was he crying? The heat flushed my face, when I looked at him.

He raised his hand to cup my cheeks, pad of his thumb softly brushed against my lips, "Don't bite, Let me do it for you." He said chuckling even though tears were falling down his face. Why is he saying that now of all the times?

"What do you want from me?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat, trying hard to stay firm in my resolve.

He locked his eyes with mine and unwavering, "I want to be with you, Jangmi...."

I stilled as his words hung in the air for a second, I felt warm. He leans in, so close. My mind went blank. "I love you for god sake Jangmi, I know I have hurted you so many times. I love you so much. I want to be with you."