14- Shopping makes everything better

Chapter 14! Well Audrey goes back to bickering on Tristan for this chapter:P And something will happen that will change their lives:P Not drastically though... Song for the chapter is I'm still looking for it and I'll just post a pic in the media;) Go get reading!

"Tristan?" I knocked on his door, and I think he couldn't hear me because of the music blasting from his room. I slammed my fist and still no answer.

I twist the door knob and entered, he was lying on his bed with his head phones covering his ears, scrolling through MY PHONE! I pressed the power button of the dock and that killed the music. I've been looking for my phone all morning and here it was all along. 

"TRISTAN!" I screamed out, but his eyes were glued on my phone screen.  I grabbed a pillow and bobbed his abs with it. He jumped up and my phone went flying down the hard wood floor. ARGHHHH! I stood there with my mouth hanging open, picking up my iPhone. The screen was cracked and I was pissed. 

"Oh shit, sorry Audrey," He sat up and slid his Dr. Dre beats down his neck. "It's your fault you scared me," Oh so it's my fault he took my phone too!?

"You're an idiot!" I unlocked my phone and it was logged in on Twitter. Wait! How did he knew my pass code? Whatever! My problem right now is my phone is broken. "You have to get me a new one!" I started to walk out his room when he caught my arm. 

"Are you mad?" What kind of question is that? Are you mad? No I'm not mad, I'm freaking angry! I looked at him incredulously and I spun on my heels. "Babe, are you mad at me?" He asked me again. Isn't that obvious? 

"YES! You cracked my screen!" I pulled my arm free and left his room. What a dumb ass! If he didn't touch my phone in the first place, this will never happen. I dialed off Kris's number and waited as it ring. 

"What's up bitch?" She sounded muffled as I heard her crunch up some food. 

"Nothing." I said through gritted teeth, I was literally breathing out fire from my nostrils in anger. 

"Why do you sound so pissed?" James's said something in the background that I didn't understand and Kris didn't reply. 

"Cause! Tristan cracked my phone!" She just chuckled and I don't know why people laugh at things that aren't funny these days.

"That's cute!" How the hell is that cute? I never told her what we did in Laguna beach because that's too private to share, even to my best friend. 

Tristan knocked on my door and he entered even if I didn't say he can come in. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. 

"Hey babe, I'm sorry okay," He stood by the door and I ignored him. No! I'm not forgiving him until he gives me a new phone. 

"Was that him?" Kris asked. 

"Yeah," I replied. Tristan walked over to my bed and it sunk down as he sat beside me. 

"C'mon Audrey," He played with my hair but I swat his hand away.

"Is he apologizing? Forgive him then bitch!" Kris said out loudly. She's siding with Tristan now? 

"No! Get me a phone then I'll forgive you," I said without looking at him. I'm over reacting, I know.

"What? Why? It's just a screen," Just a screen? His stupidity mode is on because he's being dumb again.

"Because you're the reason my phone broke!" I shouted and he shrank back. 

"Damn gurl! Chill!" Kris said as she chew like a goat. 

"Then let's go get you a new phone right now!" Tristan tugged on my arm and my eyes widen in surprise. Is he being legit? Where will he get the money?