Chapter 11

So my 12 year old cousin has a boyfriend and I'm like sitting here like.... Derp.

I'm pathetic omg.

But I swear, this chapter was longer on Word. I promise. Dunno why it's shortened here...

___________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            Anne exchanges confused looks from us. “How do you two know each other.”

            “We’re... He’s my brother,” I say, shocked as I stare at my older brother.

            “Um, Gems, this is my friend, Elena,” Harry introduces us.

            Gemma smiles at me, her dimples in view. “It’s nice to meet you!” she grins. “You’re Tyler’s little sister?”

            I nod and look at him. Since when in the world did he have a girlfriend? Even more, since when in the world was his girlfriend Gemma Styles? Tyler never told me, or our parents, that he had a girlfriend. And Anne said that this was going on for a while. Not only do I feel confused, but I’m also hurt. Hurt that Tyler wouldn’t tell me – of all people. The two of us are so close, and he had been hiding something like this from me. And I’m going to find out why.

            “Ty, can I talk to you?” I ask, narrowing my blue eyes at him.

            He bites his bottom lip and nods, and the two of us step outside as the door closes. “Uh, what’s up?” he asks, looking nervous.

            “How can you not tell me you were dating Gemma?” I ask, trying to keep my voice low. “I’m your sister!”

            “Look, I’m sorry, okay?” Tyler sighs, running a hand through his shaggy hair. “I never got the time, since I was busy with school.”

            “And hiding your girlfriend,” I glare.

            Tyler frowns. “What are you doing with Gemma’s little brother, anyway? Didn’t Dad tell you to stay away from him?” he whispers the last part.

            I bite my bottom lip. “It’s harder than it sounds, Ty,” I say quietly. “I can’t just stay away from Harry...”

            Tyler smirks down at me. “You fancy him, don’t you?”

            I blush deeply. “Shush!”

            My brother chuckles. “Don’t worry, I approve of him. Dad may not, but I do. If he’s Gem’s little brother, then he’s fine.”

            I just shake my head. “Let’s go back in.”