Chapter Twelve

First guys ,

 I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time , but i had some business to do with the family and i had also my exams .

 From now on , I will be updating every two days .

Sorry for waiting ^_^

*****************

Mason's POV :-

Photos !

Photos !

Photos !

Photos everywhere ! That's impossible , how could someone be twisted like that ?! He took photos of his sister , that's nasty . But how did he took those photos where she's naked in her bathroom ?! There's one way to find out .

I saw a handbag on the top shelf and took it right away , i opened it and throw it on the floor and started to put all the photos in it . After i had finished , I throw the handbag over my shoulder and exited the fucker's room .

I started to make my way to Inna's room when i heard the front door , I cursed to myself and entered her room quickly and shut the door carefully making sure that no one heard me . I turned around and looked at her room and smiled , it's a little childish but that what's make it more beautiful than it already is .

Her scent filling the air , strawberry and vanilla ; the scent i crave the most .

I went to her closet and decided to hide there , no one will notice or find me here , i wonder who came now !

" Don't worry , i will try my best to find her " I heard Chris's voice and rolled my eyes .

" P-please Chris .. bring her b-back to me " Inna's sobbing mother said .

" She's my life , she has to be with me here ... in my arms " He said and i clinched my hands . I just want to punch him in the fucking face ,he doesn't deserve her , If she only knew that he cheated on her !

" I'm leaving now , take care of yourself " he said

" Okay , but .. where's Mason ?! i haven't seen him since we where at the h-hospital " Shit !!!

" What ? I ... I thought he told you that he left so I didn't ask "

" He didn't , I thought the same as you "

" Then where did he go ?! "

" Maybe he had something to do with his father , I heard that he arrived today " WTF ! My father ? What the hell ?!

" Maybe . Anyway , you should rest , you have been like this and didn't sleep for two days and when I find something I will let you know "

Few moments passed and the front door was shut and footsteps were coming upstairs , My heart started to race . What if her mother saw me ? Will she believe that I was trying to help finding Inna ? Or she will call the police .

No , she won't , I will just tell her that I'm helping to find Inna and she won't say anything , but that's IF she SAW me .

Josh's POV :-

After many arguments on who will continue making the food , Inna insisted on making it herself because of my hand . She cares a lot about me , and I love her so much for this , she is the sweetest woman ever . Yes , I consider her as a grown woman now .

After we had sex two times and I took her innocence , I can't say that she is still a little girl . She will have responsibility when we have our first baby , God , I want to have it soon . I want it to be a girl so she looks like her mother , but what name we will give her ?!

Maybe I should ask her mother about this , she will love to name her daughter . Now I have the widest smile ever on my face , that will be fucking amazing . I looked over Inna who was standing in front of the oven .

Her hair falling over her shoulder and her natural pouting red lips that I want to bite so bad , I looked at her neck and saw the hickies I gave her and smirked .

I felt my jeans tightening as my dick started to get so hard , I bit my lip and stood . I slowly went to her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I started to kiss down her neck .

Inna's POV :-

I felt Josh's arms around my waist then his warm breath on my neck as he kissed my soft spot , I turned the oven off and put my hands over his as I turned my head to the side giving him more room as I closed my eyes in pleasure .

He started to suck on my neck as I started to moan , he groaned and started to grind himself on me . His hard dick growing so hard and I can feel it . I moaned even louder and turned to face him .

His eyes were so dark with lust and need , he slammed his lips on mine and kissed me roughly as he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me , I wrapped my legs around him as I kissed him back as rough as he does .

He walked us to the counter and sat me on it not breaking the kiss , he trailed his hands to the collar of the dress . I gasped when he ripped it to half , his mouth left mine and attacked my right breast and took my nipple into his hot mouth .

I throw my head back closing my eyes in pleasure , he sucked on it like a baby feeding from his mom as he kept moaning , which sent vibrates to my nipple that went to my core .

I was so hot right now and I was dripping down there , I shifted a little then he got the hint . His mouth left my breast and went to the other after he made it hard like a stone . His hand travelled and ripped the rest of the dress as it fell completely on the counter under me .

He sneaked his big hand into my panties and rubbed my swollen lips slowly and teasingly . I started to move to get more of it but he looked at me while licking my nipple and smirked as he moved his hand . I wanted to amack him for this teasing .

He left my breast and went down on his knees so he was faced with my pûssy , he ripped the panties to half either and licked his lips .

" You're so fucking wet , babe " He moaned and bit his lip .

" Please , please Josh " I whimpered , my body was on fire .

" Please what ? Tell me , babe " he asked as he teasingly moved his index finger up and down my slît .

" Please , eat my pûssy " I blurted loudly and he smirked wider .

"With pleasure " he whispered then his mouth attacked my pûssy .

I gasped and held the counter with both hands , I moaned as he started to French kiss my pûssy lips . He was so good at this . He sucked on my clît as I let shaky breathes .

" S-shit !! Fuck Josh , I'm c-close " I moamed as I felt the femelier knot at  my stomach .

He pushed two fingers in me and I screamed in pleasure , he made a ' come here ' sign with them hitting my g-spot . I started to shake from the pleasure then he sucked harder and faster as I came all over his face .

" FUCK !!!!! AHHH " I screamed .

" Time to get fucked , babe " He smirked .