025. i did something bad

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

I DID SOMETHING BAD

 ❝I DID SOMETHING BAD❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Victoria entered the common room, looking around for Glen. She had knocked on Valerie's dorm door to see if he was there and the werewolf had assured her that Glen fell asleep elsewhere.

Valerie wasn't overly fond of Tori anymore. Once upon a time they were friends, Val even had a crush on the hybrid, but after watching how she carelessly broke Glen's heart over the years, they didn't really like the Mikealson much.

That's why Tori was surprised that Val had actually told her the truth, because Glen was in the common room... only he wasn't alone, he was cuddled up to Charlie as they fell asleep by the fireplace together.

Tori seemed surprised by this, and moved over to poke Glen in the shoulder. "Glen..." She said in a loud whisper, causing the werewolf's eyes to flutter open. Seeing Tori's head hover above him, his eyes widened and he sat up, unintentionally smashing his forehead against hers.

"Ow." Tori mumbled, moving aside as she rubbed her forehead. Of course with magic blood, the pain didn't last.

"That... that actually hurt." Glen confessed, rubbing his own forehead before he looked over at Charlie, who was still fast asleep despite the noise they were making.

"Can I help you?" Glen asked Tori, fairly bluntly. Victoria wasn't taken back by his tone, "I made you breakfast." She quickly said, hoping to win him over. He wasn't amused.

"That's actually a metaphor, I was hoping we could talk." Tori admitted, as Glen couldn't help but to notice how different she seemed. "Did you... turn on your humanity?" He asked, a lite unsure.