Who's who.

HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR WATER PRINCESS HERE AND I AM BACK! Let's just get on with this.

----------------------------------------------
They heard Rob shout "HELP, HE WON'T STOP," sounding on the verge of tears. The toddler that had been crying was even louder. Jerome, and Josh scooped up their charges, while Simon just carried his out.
*************************************
"MINE," shrieked the little Australian voice, again.

"No hit," said a British toddler.

"Yeah dude. Don't hit," Rob said, rocking a crying 4 year old.

"MIIIIINNNNEEEEEE!" said the little one swinging a toy plane back to hit the crying boy. Just before it hit, Josh caught it, taking it away. The boy in purple had, had a fit about being carried so Josh let him walk.

The crying boy had brown hair and soft brown eyes. He was wearing an orange footie suit that looked like lava. Clipped to the suit was a binkie (pacifier for you non-cool people) with a red creeper face on it. The one wielding the airplane as a weapon, was blonde haired and blue eyed and had on a red footie suit, with pokemon on it. Sitting behind the blonde one, was a cinnamon skin boy with long black hair, dark eyes. He was smaller then the others, and he was wearing a blue footie suit with blue/red diamonds on it.

Simon walked over to Rob and stuck the binkie in the crying ones mouth. He quickly stopped.

"Guys," Jerome began, "Please tell me if I'm wrong but, I think these are our friends." The one Jerome was holding had climbed up in Jerome's shoulder and was playing with the spikes of hair coming out of his hat. "Mitch buddy," Jerome said trying out his theory.

The toddler stopped playing with his hair to look at him. "Biggums," he said firmly.

"Ok. So that's Mitch," Simon said. "Then who's this!" He said trying not to wake up the baby he was holding.

"Obviously it's Harry. He's the youngest. And must this is Tobi," Josh said. he bent down to talk to who he thought was Tobi, "Are you Tobi?" The toddler nodded, not taking his fingers out of his mouth.

"And that must be Vikk and Lachlan," Simon said pointing in turn at each boy. They both were sitting on the floor, Lachlan was holding on to Vikk. Well, they assumed it was Vikk because all they could see of him was the top of his head because of how he and Lachlan were sitting. Lachlan had pulled Vikk into his lap. They had they same height difference so Vikk was very small.

"And this one is Preston," Rob said, smiling at the little one he was holding.

"Lachlan," said Rob. The blonde haired toddler looked at Rob, "Why were you hitting Preston?"

"Try take Mine," said Lachlan, with tears in his eyes.

Vikk reached up and patted him on the head, "Shhhh. No sad."

Harry had been watching this from Simons arms "Out."

Simon looked at him confused, "Out? What do you mean, Ohhhhh." Simon put Harry down who immediately toddled over to Tobi. He nearly made it, but when he was in front of Tobi, he fell, knocking them both over. Harry began to cry again and Josh picked him up.

"Noooooo," Harry wailed. "Want Sighin. SIGHIN."

"I think that's me," Simon said as he helped little Tobi up. Tobi wasn't hurt, he just looked at Harry with confused eyes. Simon took Harry from Josh. Harry instantly curled up against Simon and began to suck his thumb.

*************************************
So what do y'all think so far? I think it's hella cute. If you have any ideas of what the Baby Packmen would do please message me or leave a comment.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE