Chapter 24 Skipping School [Part 1]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 24 Skipping School [Part 1]

"Um.."

"Please." I fluttered my eyelashes at him sweetly.

Please give in, please give in.

He bit his lip. "I'm not sure-"

"Pretty please." I made a puppy face.

He pulled at the collar of his shirt, like he was getting hot."I really-"

"Pretty please with whip cream on top?"

"I'm sorry but-"

"Pretty please with whip cream and a cherry on top?"

I was practically begging him by now.

He signed in defeat. "Fine."

I gave him the best smile I could, since he just saved my life. Then, I realised something.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"It's the 26th of October." he replied.

I stiffened. "What day of the week is it?" I asked slowly.

"Friday, why-"

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed.

Dustin flinched and covered his ears. I pulled my knees up onto the seat and hugged them to my chest. Oh no, this couldn't be. I started to sob quietly, as Dustin stared at me in confusion. He probably didn't know what to do with a sobbing girl in the car.

"Um, are you okay?" he asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I jerked away from his touch and kept sobbing. No, I can't believe this. Why me? Why me?!

"Rose, what's wrong?" he asked gently.

His voice sounded so soft and heartwarming. Wait, did I just think that? I sniffed some tears away. My whole life is ruined!

"Rose, I'm really worried."

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. No, no, no. This couldn't be happening. My whole future is ruined! No! Just because of me and my stupid decision!

"Rose, please tell me what's wrong." he pleaded.

I shook my head and kept sobbing. I heard him sigh, before grabbing his phone and stepping out of the car. Tears were rolling down my cheeks non stop. How could I be so stupid?! This was one of the biggest events in my life.

---Axel's P.O.V---

I groaned as I stretched out my sore muscles. Damn! Last night was crazy! I shook my head and got up to an empty bed. I was a little shocked, I was honestly not expecting this bed to be empty when I woke up.

I had never woken up to an empty bed when I got someone in it. I would usually be the one to get out before the girl does. I got up and rubbed my chin. Just then, the nightstand beside my bed started to vibrate.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone, before looking at the screen. I was surprised the name that flashed on the screen.

'' Thing 2 "

Yeah, I know. Real immature of me to name the twins Thing 1 and Thing 2. But hey, I get their names mixed up all the time so I just call them by that. I got the names from the Dr. Suess book 'Cat In The Hat'.

I could either ignore the call and go get cleaned up, or answer it. I shrugged and decided to ignore it. I walked over to the bathroom, but then looked back at my phone which was still vibrating on the nightstand.