random little fic i wrote

I made this for someone somewhere else lol but it's cute so I thought id post it here :D

Ranboo pov

I wake up due to the moving on the other side of the bed. I sit up slightly and rub my eyes and glance over at my phone '2:38am' it's to early for this.

I yawn and stretch a bit and look over at tubbo, my eyes widen at the sight of his curled up with his arms crossed on his shoulders and sweat and tears rolling down his hair and face, he mumbles some words that I can't make out, it's another nightmare again. "Hey... uh bee wake up" I say as I gently rub his shoulder.

He doesn't move he just kinda shakes and hugs his shoulder tighter to the point where his nails are nearly digging into his skin, I gotta wake him.

I carefully take his hand off his shoulder and hold it as an attempt to wake him. It works better then last time cause now he's stirring a bit.

I gently squeeze his hand and his eyes open. He sits up and looks around very confused and high alert. I hold his hand and smile at him as he looks at me as more tears fall from his now red and tired eyes. 

"Shhh... Don't panic it was just a dream, your safe now" I say as I lean in carefully and wipe his tears.

He puts his shaky hands on my arms as more tears fall. After I wipe mith of his tears I open my arms with a soft smile and he immediately hugs me tightly.

I hug him back making sure he knows that he's safe now. I kiss his head and rub his back as his head is still in my chest.

"Are you alright bee?" I say and he looks up at me with teary eyes and some blush on his face.

I kiss his forehead and smile "your alright".

For the rest of the night it's nightmare free <<3

__

HIIIIIIII

IM SO FREAKING TIRED JTD LIKE 2AM AND I HAVE TO BE UP BY LIKE 5

BUT ANYGAYS GO DRINK WATER

ASLSO SORRY IF IT DOSENT FIT WITH RAN AND TUBBO I ORIGINALLY WROTE IT FOR OTHER CHARACTERS :'))

GO DRINK WATER AND GO EAT FOOD

THANK YOU <<3

-JAY THE PLS HELP MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS :'))