chapter 74

We arrived at the bureau again.
Penelope immediately hugged me when I arrived.
"Let's go pumpkin"
She takes my hand and slowly guides me to her work space.
I sit down and take one of her fidgets to play with.
"Tell my what's going on the your sweet little brain"
Penelope said kindly. I couldn't have asked for a better sister.
"I-Im not sure. I just I wanted to kill that man so baldy, emily was right I was triggered. But I just ignored it.
I'm becoming more and more myself again. I feel happiness like actually happiness. Both dopamine and serotonin are back In my brain. And I'm so happy that I'm becoming happy again...that Ignored my triggers. I was angry and I let the bucket overflow. When walker said that thing about going to hell if you kill yourself, that was my last straw...God I lashed out and both emily and jj." I buried my head in my hands.

Penelope grabbed my wrist and moved her chair closer.
"Hey, both emily and jj will forgive you. I'm sure they already did. Just bc your finnaly coming out of it doesn't mean you can't have off days like everyone els."
I sigh and hold in my tears.
Penelope hugged me.
"I'm tired of having bad days"
"I knows sweetheart" she rubbed ny back as I finnaly let my feelings out.
When I'm done crying she let's go.
I wipe away my tears and look in Penelopes eyes.
"I know I said it before and I'll say it again. But I'm really glad to have you as sister"
I saw a humble smile grown on penelope's face.
"Aww I love you too"

"Okay now spills the beans. What is it like living with the emily prentiss"
Penelope asked exited I laughed at her question.

"It's like heaven. Yk at night when we're laying In bed together. And I just lay in her arms and Sergio comes laying next to me or at my feet. I just oo I wish I could stay there for ever"
Penelope laughed at me.
"You are so in love"
"I am. I so am. I never loved someone so openly. Its kinda scary sometimes. But I just know I don't want to waist a minute with her. I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with her"
Penelope looks at me with a big smile.

"You want to marry her?!"
I laugh.
"Someday yes. We are just searching for a house but I knew it the day we got together. I just don't know if she's open to the idea of marriage"
Penelope was so exited.
"So what houses have you been looking at maybe I can help!!"
She turned around in her chair and got working om her laptop.

When someone nocked.
It was emily.
"What are you 2 up to. Its getting late"
She Says walking in.
"Penelope is looking for houses for us" I say laughing.
"Oo actually that's one's pretty nice"
Emily pointed to the screen.
I look aswell.
"Ooo built in shelfs in can expand my book collection" emily laughs.
"Yk sometimes I wonder if your more like your own sister or like reid"
I give her a soft punch.

"We have to leave tho. We still have to eat" emily said walking to the door.
"Send me that house and everything you find" I whisper to penelope.

Emily and I got in the car and drove home.
"Are we going to talk about the smoking thing?" She asked.
"Not if your mad"
I simply responded.
Emily let's a out a small chuckle.
"It's still a bad habit y/n. I rather that you don't do it"
"It's better then cutting"
We arrived in the parking garage of Emily's apartment.
She turns of the engine and looks at me.
"Do you still think about that? Do you still have urges?" She asked concerned. I grab her hand and looked her in the eyes.
"Not as much. And I'm less tempted now but yeah today I did think about it"
Emily hugged me.
"No matter how well things are going. It will always be a struggel in the back of your mind. Even if your a year clean, you can still run to me and use the code word"
I smile at her.
When I'm a year clean? So she thinks we will be together till then? So she also sees a future with me.
It made me so happy.
I lean in and kiss her.
My hands on her waist as I pull her close. Feeling the curves of her body. As she feels mine.
"Stop" emily says to me.
She looks me in the eyes.
"Let's get upstairs"
We get out the car and run hand in hand upstairs.
We barely make it to the apartment before emily already pulled my shirt  off.

She pushed me again the wall and I pulled her shirt if to.
She touches my body and I feel hers. Her hands slip under my bra as she kiss my legs. Her head slowly moves down to my chest as she pulled of my bra.
I pushed her into the bedroom...
Yk what happends next..
(Sorry I had to teas a little)

After we were done we were both gasping for air.
"I don't need dinner now... I'm already full"
Emily laughed at me.
"Nice try you still need to eat dinner"