Meeting part of the group

The picture is Meg ^^^

Rewritten

"Little one, time to get up" I hear a voice say "Baby, Meg" the same voice says nudging my shoulder.

"I don' wanna" I say curling up in my daddy's arms. He lifts me to a sitting position on his lap but my head just falls onto his chest with my eyes still closed.

"Ye wan a biscuit?" Uncle Merle says.I slowly lift my head looking on the direction of uncle Merle holding out my arm "please" I say sleepily. I get handed one and sit up properly on daddy's lap eating my biscuit.

I look around at out surroundings and see that the truck has stopped as we are in a massive traffic jam.

"Come on little Meg" Merle says getting out of the truck. He walks around to daddy and I's side and opens the door. Picking me up he places me on the ground outside the truck.

"Al'right, I want you to stay close to me and Merle at all times, okay" daddy says kneeling down to my level looking into my eyes with his hand on my shoulder "okay daddy" I say smiling.

He smiles back and kisses my temple before walking away. I run up to him grabbing his hand that isn't holding his crossbow. In my other hand is my deer Vixen who will keep me even safer.

"Where are we goin' daddy?" I ask looking up at him from beside him. "Were gonna see if anyone knows what's goin' on" he said walking up to a family of 6. They all looked different and had children with them so I think that that is why daddy and Merle choose these people.

"Hey, can ye look after me little one and we'll see wha's goin' on" daddy said to the women with no hair. 

"Of course we can" she says smiling down at me. "You stay safe and do what these women says, al'right" daddy says kissing my head and walking away. "Carol" the women says holding her hand out. Daddy looks from her hand to the man in the back who is glaring holes in daddy and I and decides to ignore it and walk off.

The women crouches to my head high "hello, I'm carol and this is my daughter Sophia and husband Ed, what's your name?" she says smiling.

"I'm Meg and I'm 5" I say holding up all of my 5 fingers "I'm 12" a boy says wearing a blue shirt "that's 6 years older" he says smiling. "Actually it's 7" I say the look on his face falls as he counts his fingers and then frowns turning and walking back to his family. 

"I'm Shane and this is Lori" as he says her name she looks towards me and kneels at my head height. "Well aren't you adorable" she says ruffling my hair. I just smile and nod.

"Daddy says that I'm the cutest but Merle always say that daddy is lying because uncle Merle is actually the cutest" I say smiling up at the women while she just smiles and shakes her head.

"Was I that cute" the boy in the blue shirt said "Well, Carl you are a boy and Meg's a girl so you were a different type of cute" Lori says stoking his head.

"Little one" I hear someone say and I look up and see daddy walking with uncle M and an old man and 2 women "Daddy" I shout running over. On the way over I trip on my feet and go tumbling to the ground. I look up at daddy who is walking towards me "aww baby, you fell" daddy says picking me up into his arms. 

Looking at my cuts he sees it isn't that bad. It stings really badly and I begin to tear up.

"Aw, does little Meg have a boo boo" uncle M cracks up laughing and I begin to laugh with him "are ye gonna kiss it better uncle M" I say as my bottom lip wobbles and eyes tear up.

"Oh, er, course" he says making is way towards me. He bends down to place a kiss on my knee as I kick him in the chest "gotta" I whispered in his ear

"You damn fuc- damn rascal" uncle M corrects himself at daddy's glare. And I begin giggling at Merle's face.

"You find that funny, um well can't have that can we" Merle says smiling at daddy as he replies "no we cannot" and begin attacking my sides with their fingers. "No, stop please stop" I say as tears fall from my eyes and they slowly begin to stop with the tickling.

"We have found some place which should be safe with Dale and his 2 friends, were goin with em" daddy says walking towards the truck with me over his shoulder. I look to 

"Can we join" Lori says looking towards daddy and the old man I guess is called Dale.

"The more the merrier" Dale says walking towards his bigger truck. "Where are we gonna go daddy?" I ask looking up at him as he walks towards our truck.

"Were going to a quarry" he says looking down at me before placing me in the car and climbing in after me. I look up at daddy "And wha's tha?" I ask looking at him as places me on his lap.

"It's a place where minerals are dug up and used" daddy says scratching the back of his neck. I think" he says chuckling. "So does that mean if I need money I can just dig up a diamond and we would be okay" I ask looking at Vixen who is sitting on my lap.

"Nah, it's more like sand and gravel" Uncle M says starting the ignition and beginning to turn around and follow the large truck with the other cars following us.

"Alright let's do this sh" Merle says as daddy clears his throat "Stuff, I was gonna say stuff" Merle corrects himself.

The next chapter will be when the T.V show starts.