Halloween couple costumes!

(Is it even remotely close to Halloween? No! Am I going to write this anyway? Yeah!)

(Feel free to mentally gender-swap your costume if you want)

Isabela:

Ladybug and Chat Noir from Miraculous! She wanted to be Ladybug so she could pretend her vines were a yoyo. And yes, she wraps you up in them multiple times. But you can't really be mad since she looks *adorable* in pigtails.

Dolores:

Tiana and Naveen from The Princess and the Frog! (Or Charlotte if you want). Since Dolores looks so much like the iconic Disney princess, she wanted to go as her and have you match costumes with her. Who are you to deny your favorite girlfriend?

Luisa:

Hercules and Meg from Hercules, obviously. Luisa figured she might as well go as the strongest Disney character, since she relates to him a little too much.

Mirabel:

Speaking of relating to characters...there's no one Mirabel kins more than Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia. Since she's going as the famous anime protagonist, you decide to go as a character from the same show! (Your choice)

Camilo:

Orpheus and Eurydice from Hadestown! Camilo, being the theater geek he is, wanted nothing more than to be his favorite musical character...Eurydice. Good luck not getting people to stare at you guys.

Bruno:

What other Disney movie has the name Bruno in it? Naturally, you went as Alberto, and he went as Luca...mostly so you could yell "Silencio Bruno!" all night. Poor Bruno.

Pepa:

Elsa and Anna from Frozen, obviously. Pepa loves Frozen, so nothing was going to stop her from dressing up as Elsa—she even got Isabela to dye her hair blonde. Meanwhile, you're sporting an excellent Anna wig—or just tying your hair into braids and calling it a day.

Julieta:

This one was your idea, actually, and it took some convincing...but Remy and Linguini from Ratatouille. She didn't want to put on a rat suit, obviously, so you just stuck a mouse-ear headband on her while you put on a chef hat.

Carlos:

Zuko and Aang from Avatar! Carlos wanted to be the most emo character in the whole show, and you had no problem wearing a bald cap—but there's a twist. At some points during the night, Carlos shapeshifts into Momo so he can sit on your shoulder. That's got to win some points in cosplay competitions.

Mariano:

Philip and Alexander from Hamilton! You introduced him to the gateway musical, and he would not shut up about Philip's rap about being a poet. So naturally, that was his go-to Halloween costume choice. Nice.

Bonus! Antonio:

Nezuko and Tanjiro from Demon Slayer! Antonio is small enough to fit in a cardboard box, so why not give him a kimono and a bamboo stick?