Chapter 37

"Yes Aidan, they're talking about us having sex." I replied and he I heard a small 'oh'.

"I'm gonna shower." I said as I placed all my clothes in the bathroom.

"No, I'm gonna shower. I'm in a hurry." Aidan said as he also placed his clothes in the bathroom.

"What happened to ladies first?" I asked as I stepped into the shower with still my bikini on.

"What happened to the man's in charge?" he asked and he also stepped into the shower.

"So we're gonna share?" I asked and he nodded as he put some soap on his chest.

"Hey, can I borrow that?" I asked and he nodded as he gave it to me.

"Yes, here you go." he said and I smiled back at him.

I started putting it all over my body, and Aidan was staring at me.

"You're so beautiful." he sighed and slid his hands down my sides.

"You're pretty handsome." I replied and I put my hands on his chest.

We then both slowly leaned in, and our lips touched with sparks everywhere.

We moved our lips in perfect sync, it honestly felt meant to be.

I smiled into the kiss, and Aidan would just moved his hands around my back and stomach.

His hands then moved to the clip on my back, and I felt him struggleing with it.

"Aidan." I just said hoping he would stop, but he didn't.

"Aidan, stop." I said and he let go of me and I just blushed.

"Is there something wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked worried and looked if he had made like a scar somewhere.

"No, I just didn't want you to go on." I said as I grabbed my shampoo and put it in my hair.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry!" he said and he put his arms around me.

All the shampoo from my hair got onto him, and he hugged me even tighter.

"Aidan, I thought you were in a hurry." I sighed and he quickly nodded.

"Yeah, who's gonna get changed here?" he asked and I pointed to myself.

"Wait, five more minutes." he then said and we were both in the shower looking at eachother.

"Let's see why Aidan's so late." I heard Peter say as he opened the door.

"Aidan?" he exclaimed and I kinda knew he was filming so I took my distance from Aidan.

"In the bathroom!" Aidan said and Peter hummed.

"Skyla?" Peter then exclaimed and I giggled.

"Also in the bathroom." I said and Aidan smiled at me.

"Can I come in? I'm filming." Peter said as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah, come in." Aidan said and he looked at me.

"This is why you weren't there?!" Peter exclaimed and he looked at us in the shower.

"Well sorry." Aidan said and he quickly stepped out of the shower.

"It's hard trying to tell two people to be somewhere on time, especially these two." Peter said and he pointed the camera at us.

"Hey, Aidan at Bilbo's house in ten minutes." Peter said and he walked out of our trailer.

"Okay, I'll be there!" Aidan yelled back and I now took the time to have a one person shower.

"Hey Aidan?" I asked as I stepped out of the shower.

"What?" he asked as he rubbed his towel through his hair.

"Can you help me take off this top?" I asked as I turned my back to him but I put a towel on my chest.

"Of course." he replied and he took it off, but I immediately wrapped the towel around myself.

"Thanks." I quickly said and I shyly turned away from him.

"I'll get changed in the living room." Aidan said as he walked out and grabbed his clothes.

"Okay." I quickly replied and he walked out.

I took off all my clothes, and I started drying off myself.

"Skyla, can I come in. I need to shave." Aidan said as he knocked on the door.

"Dude, I'm literally naked. Shave later!" I exclaimed and I heard him groan a bit.

"Skyla, I'm gonna come in." Aidan said and I quickly wrapped my towel around myself.

It was just long enough to cover everything, but Aidan didn't really seem to mind.

Aidan then just started to shave, but he was constantly looking at me.

"Is it necessary to stare at me?" I asked as I looked into the mirror.

"If you barely wear anything, then yeah. You'd do the same." Aidan replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Almost done?" I asked and I walked up to him.

"Yeah, I'm done. I'm going, bye." Aidan said and he kissed my cheek before walking out.

"Bye mahal Aidan." I yelled after him and I heard him chuckle.

I quickly put on my pikachu onesie, and I sat down on our couch.

I don't really wanna watch a movie again, I grabbed the laptop and I went to my youtube channel.

Almost 1,3 million subscribers, that's nice.

Let's see what they want me to do, horror games with Aidan, fanfiction reading with Aidan, collabs with other youtubers.

Who would I like to collab with? Let's see.

Smosh
Pewdiepie
Markiplier
Danisnotonfire
AmazingPhil

Smosh looks cool, they even have a gaming channel.

They look like nice people, there's a number I can call right there.

Let's call them, and I dialed the number on my phone.

"Hello, this is Anne speaking. What can I do for you?" a voice said and I sat down on the couch.

"Well, I'm a youtuber and I was wondering if I could film a collab with smosh or smoshgames." I said as I walked to the fridge and started looking for some food.

"What's the name of your channel, and how many subscribers do you have?" she asked and I quickly looked at my laptop.

"My channel's called 'SkylaFreakingPace', and I have 1.3 million subscribers at the moment." I said and she hummed.

"I see what I can do for you, I'll text or call you when I have some results." she said and I grabbed some chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you so much, bye." I said and I hung up the phone.

I then grabbed a spoon, and I sat down on the couch again.

I grabbed my laptop, and I started looking on tumblr.

A link? To a Skydan fanfiction?