Chapter 22 ~ Stressed & Depressed

Chapter 22
Jordyn's p.o.v
2 weeks later

"Do you seriously have to eat so damn loud?!"

"Why don't you shut your face?!"

"My face isn't talking my mouth is idiot!"

"let me punch your damn face and I'll show you whose an idiot-"

"Guys" Emma sighed in annoyance looking at Xavier eating. I sat in between Xavier and Ian as they argued, "honestly what's your problem with each other?" She asked shaking her head frowning.

"He started it" Xavier muttered shoving chips in his mouth.

"Well you can finish it. Now shut up. Both of you" she said making me grin.

Someone is getting out of her shell more.

Xavier grumbled eating his food burping loudly, "you're a real pig" Ian said "says someone who didn't shower for a full month"

"Oh go fuck your self. I bet you can't do that-"

"Yes I can"

"You're a little sissy! You can't last a week out there on your own with nothing around you" Ian said

I leaned back slamming my book shut and they looked at me. "SHUT UP!" I yelled, "he started it-"

"Enough of that, what are you 5?" I said standing up and Xavier snorted eating. I snatched the bag away from him walking away "that was rude!" Xavier said wide eyed.

"You can't take a man's food!" Ian said and I rolled my eyes. "Honestly you guys make no freaking sense. You argue for hours then you guys act like your friends-"

"Life makes no sense babe. Get over it" he said and she hit his chest hard making him hiss "OW!" He yelled and she smiled.

I chuckled walking inside going to the kitchen and looked at Daddy making a giant sandwich smiling to himself.

"What the hell is that?" I said wide eyed, "a piece of heaven" he grinned and I crinkled my nose in disgust "that's all meat. Way too much meat" I said and he scoffed. "There's no such thing as too much meat Cookie Monster" he said rubbing his hands together grinning.

I sat on the stool watching him try to take a bite, "what is in there?" I asked. "Well there's  bacon, steak, sausage, some left over ribs, pork loin-"

"Ugh. That's too much!"

"I'm not done! There's more" he said and I covered my ears not wanting to hear anymore. "That's a heart attack in one bite" I said and he grinned, "Oh! What's that?!" Xavier said walking in wide eyed looking at the sandwich.

"A piece of heaven"

"It's beautiful" Xavier whispered and I rolled my eyes, "there's extra-"

"Yes! I want one" Xavier said running to the counter, "you guys are pigs. Like all that meat together is nasty" I said and Xavier gasped dramatically. "How dare you" he whispered. I chuckled shaking my head as Ian walked back in.

He sat next to me sighing and stole a strip of bacon. "Would you eat that?" I asked pointing to Daddy's sandwich, "what the hell is that?" He said wide eyed.

"As I've been saying. A piece of heaven" Dad said with his mouth full. "It's all kinds of meat" Xavier said excitedly, "maybe half of that but not all of it" Ian said and I shivered in disgust.

I looked up as Emma walked in going behind Xavier kissing his cheek. "Oh god, what is that?" She said and he grinned at her wiggling his eyebrows.