SIX; BEFORE

(E) SIX; BEFORE

_____

A girl with pretty blonde, almost caramel, colored hair with sparkling green eyes sat on a black stallion horse; riding it effortlessly. Her head was held high as the horse galloped with great speed. The pretty blonde looked back to make sure no one had seen her nor followed. Her breaths was short, and her heart was beating fast as she galloped down the dirt road. The girl's maroon dress skirts were flying everywhere, making a "swoosh" sound in the wind. When she looked behind her again, she could faintly make out a glimpse of light. The girl realized that her brothers were most likely awake, and searching relentlessly for her. She could hear shouting, but the blonde with sparkling green eyes didn't look back again as the horse raced through the woods of Mystic Falls.

A little while later, the blonde could tell her horse was starting to get tired. However, the blonde didn't know exactly how tired her horse was until he stopped running.

"What? No! Go you idiotic horse!" the blonde yelled, hitting it. The horse gave an annoyed neigh, and the blonde let out a frustrated scream. She climbed off the horse and glared at the black stallion.

"You haven't even been running that long!" she hissed, narrowing her eyes. The horse merely neighed again. The blonde sighed, and started walking, leading her horse with her.

The sun soon rose, but the blonde was still walking. She was determined to flee Mystic Falls as soon as possible. The girl continued walking until a noise erupted within the forest, scaring her horse. The horse let out a startled sound and ran away, causing the blonde to chase after it. But, she was no match for the speedy stallion. Soon enough, the girl was out of breath and her horse was nowhere to be found. A groan came from the girl, running her hands through her blonde hair and rubbing her green eyes.

"Are you lost?" a voice questioned, causing the girl to whip around. Before her stood a very attractive man. He had blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes. His clothes showed wealth, but so did the girl's.

"Well, I'm certainly not taking a stroll in the woods," said the girl, raising an eyebrow. She narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously.

The man's lips quirked into a charming smile. He slowly walked towards the girl, like an animal stalking its prey.

"What is your name, love?" The man questioned, stopping in front of the blonde.

"It is certainly not love," replied the girl, a smirk on her lips. Amusement swirled in the girl's pretty green eyes.

The man looked deep in the sparkling green eyes and said in an almost velvety voice, "Tell me your name."

The girl, however, was able to pull herself from the compulsion. She stepped back from him, her smile dropping as she clenched her jaw. "You're a vampire."

The man's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Indeed I am, love. What gave me away?"

"Compulsion," she replied with a weary look. "It's not everyday you see a wealthy vampire in the middle of the forest. What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question," he answered with a smirk. Estella kept her mouth shut, showing she wasn't going to answer his question anytime soon. A small chuckle escaped the man's lips. "I saw a horse somewhere around here."