Chapter One- Meeting Them Again

Cassidy

"Cass!" I hear a voice yell. I turn around to see two good friends of mine making their way over to me. "Dan! Phil!" I yell. I walk over to them, and they pull me into a hug. "Jeez, you guys are taller than I remember..." I mutter. "Nah, you're just short," Dan says, leaning on my shoulder. I glare at him, "I'm 5'5"! I'm not that short! You guys are over six feet tall!" "Not our fault you're short," Phil says teasingly. I glared at them and sigh. "You two are impossible..." I growl. They grin triumphantly as we walk out of the airport, and get in a car to go to their flat.

(AN: They have a car for the convenience of me not having to figure out how a taxi works in London. I'm a lazy idiot, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!???!!)

****

I get out of the car, grabbing my backpack and small suitcase that contained what I was going to need for the next few months. I look at the flat, feeling like this could be what I needed. And Brooke would be here in a few days, so that makes everything better.

I guess Brooke and I are the American version of Dan and Phil.

When Brooke and I visited London before, we stayed with Dan and Phil, we had so much fun. But we only stayed a week, and we were back in America before we knew it.

I have still have a slight British accent from when I lived in London for three years. I moved back to America, later meeting Brooke. We came to London for a week-long vacation. Somehow our hotel reservations were cancelled, and we were left to decide whether to hunt for another hotel or just go back home to America. Then Dan and Phil found us wandering around aimlessly, and offered us a place to stay for the week. Of course, we accepted the offer.

A few months later, things were getting pretty weird back home, so Brooke and I made the split-second decision we were going to London for another vacation. Now somehow Phil found out, and told Dan. Then Dan called me and made me cancel the hotel reservations to stay with them again. Not that I minded or anything. I love the two doofs. Brooke was going to take a later flight because it was her sister's birthday and she didn't want to miss it. So she'll be here in a few days.

"Helloooo? Earth to Cassie?" Phil says, waving his hand in front of my face. I jumped slightly. "Huh? What? Yes? What happened? I didn't zone out," I say in a rush. "Oh I'm so glad I recorded that," Dan says, laughing. I turn around, to see Dan recording with his phone. "Nooooo..." I grumbled, laughing slightly. "Lettuce leaf the driveway!" Phil says. "Oh Phil..." Dan mutters. "I see your jokes haven't gotten any better since I've last been here," I laugh. "Heeeeeey..." Phil says, pretending to sound hurt. I laugh, and give him a hug. "Aw poor Philly," I say.

"Yay friendship. Now let's go inside before my legs freeze!" Dan complains. I laugh and follow them up into the warm flat.

"So where should I put my stuff?" I ask. "The guest room. You remember where it is, right?" Phil asks. I nod, and walk to the guest room, tossing my things onto the bed.

I hear my phone going off, 'This is Gospel' by Panic! At The Disco as my ringtone.

"Hello?" I say. "Cass, are you in London yet?" Brooke asks. "Yep, I'm at Dan and Phil's," I tell her. We carry on for a few minutes, and then I end up in the lounge, arguing with Dan after we hang up.

"I'm sleeping on the sofa when Brooke gets her, and that's that," I say. "You're taking my room. I'm not letting a guest sleep on the couch," Dan says.

"I like the sofa. It's comfortable enough to be a bed," I say.

"A bed for three months? Nope. Not gonna happen, Lavon," Dan says.

"If I take your room, you'll be sleeping on the couch for three months. I'm taking the sofa, Howell."

"You know you won't win this argument."

"I have time."

"Just let me take the couch when she gets here."

"I'm the guest. I'm intruding on your house. I am taking the couch."

"We invited you! If we didn't want you coming we wouldn't have invited you."

I sighed. This was going to take a while.

"Why don't you guys just trade off? Cass takes the sofa one night and Dan stays in his room, then Dan takes the sofa and Cass stays in Dan's room," Phil offers. I look over to the doorway, where he was recording us arguing.

"...Why didn't I think of that..." Dan mutters. "Because apparently Phil is smarter than us both," I laugh. "Oh well thank you," Phil says. Dan facepalmed. "You have no idea what you just did..." Dan mumbles.

"What? Cause Phil to mock us both because I called him smarter than us? Then me leave in three months while leaving you to deal with Phil, who won't let the fact I called him smarter go?" I say smugly.

Dan looks at me. "You little crap..." he mutters. I grin mischievously.

Ah the wonders of Dan and Phil.

You can't help but love them.

AN: I know Dan swears and so do a ton of other people in the other things I write, BUT I DUN WANNA WRITE IIIIITTTTTT!!!!!! YOU CANT MAKE MEEEEEE!!!!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! :)