27. The plan

[Unedited]

27. The Plan

"We need to get him to want to turn it back on," Klaus Sighed.

"Why?" Damon asked.

"Because if we force him he'll become murderous," Klaus said.

"Isn't he normally?" Damon said.

"I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it," Elijah cut in before Klaus could reply.

"Okay, what do we need?" I asked.

"Will power, a Bonnie Bennett and a human who is willing. Actually forget that last part, the human can be unwilling," Finn stated.

"Did you and Elijah come up with this on your own? Because I'm slightly worried," I said.

"And Rebekah."

"Now I'm worried," Klaus muttered.

"I heard that," Rebekah said, narrowing her eyes.

"So, what is this idea exactly?" I asked, changing the subject.

"So to stop a vampires heart, you have to stop a human heart because of the balance of the universe or whatever, so we would get Bonnie to stop a human heart and yours at the same time so Kol would think you're dead but you would just be desiccated. To stop your heart someone will have to drink a bit of Bonnies blood and then touch your heart," Rebekah explained.

"And I imagine you're going to give me blood to wake up again, when Kols Humanity is back on?" I said.

"That's the plan."

"I think that is a pretty good idea," Klaus agreed.

"Now all we have to do is get a human and Bonnie to agree," Damon said.

"I want to be the one to ask Bonnie, if that's alright?" I questioned.

"Are you sure?" Rebekah asked.

"Positive."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

***

I looked down at the piece of paper with Bonnies address on it. Yep, definitely at the right place.

I climbed out of my car, walked up to the front door and knocked three times.

After a few seconds the door swung open, revealing a shocked Bonnie Bennett.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I need your help with getting Kol to switch his humanity back on."

"Why would I help you, I don't know you and I don't like Kol," She stated firmly.

"I know, I also know you didn't help find me when Katherine and Alex kidnapped me, but that's okay, because I understand why you didn't want to get involved. Kol having his humanity off is bad for everyone, you'll be saving a lot of lives if you help," I finished talking, breathing a little heavily.

She didn't look like she would help still though.

"And I love him. So if you have a heart, you will do this one good deed for me and I won't bother you again," I said, walking back to my car, not bothering to look at her.

My hand was centimetres from my car door handle when I heard her shout, "Wait!"

I turned to face her and saw her sigh.

"I will help, just tell me what I've got to do," The witch said.

A/N Yay I updated like I said I would. Okay, do you guys remember that episode from season 3 where they stopped Klaus' heart? Yeah it's like that.

Hope this chapter was alright, I feel like it was boring but it will have to do.

- Kelly x