Chapter 3

*Sven POV*

Well I wake up to my (Not my real moms) touch. "Hey Sven....your stomach still hurts?" I nod in pain. I've been sick since yesterday after eating dinner. I'm not there kid I'm adopted and so is Steven. The day they adopted us I was 9 and my brother was 4. They wanted just one son but I wouldn't let my brother go.

So they took me and my little brother and was best day of there life. I grew up with good grades, I never got in a fight, I love playing games with my dad, and I'm good at doing hair so my mom thinks I'm a angel given by the heavens to them. My brother has ok grades, he's good at sports, and he's best at soccer.

My mom and dad's hair are brown and there eyes are hazel. My mom messed with my hair moving it off my head to give me a kiss. "Me and your dad have to go to work. So just eat as much as you can and sleep as well."

I nod again. "Sorry sweetie, I'll make your favorite dinner tonight"

"Beef soup?" I said slowly as she nod. "Bye big bro" my brother yells going downstairs. "Wait he needs me to walk him to school" I try to sit up but my stomach hurts worse.

"Don't worry, I asked one of your friends to walk him. Alex is his name right" I nod. My mom smiled. "He's cute you know"

"Mom!"

"I'm just saying, he's a keeper. Bye sweetheart" My mom leaves with my dad. After a few minutes my front door opens and I jump up. At my door I saw Alex. "Hey"

"Whay are you doing here?"

"I skipped class so I could take care of you. I asked your parents and they gave me the keys to the front door"

"Did you ask my mom first?"

"Yeah why"

"Nothing....ouch" I lay down. "Hey stay right here" he ran downstairs making something in my kitchen. He came back to some type of tea. "Drink this"

"What is that"

"It's this stuff I use to make when Alvin got stomach problems. He would drink it and it will make your body hot so no covers. Then after a few minutes you would throw up if I doesn't work so you need a doctor or just use the bathroom."

"Really"

"You can ask Alvin, it is great. I want to be a doctor one day"

"Clothes and hair styles."

"Yeah you do your mom's hair. It's great, you have a one of a kind gift." I snipe and drink his tea. It was bitter but that was it.
It was ok but once it kicked in. My body was hot is didn't want to eat and I was right in front of the fan. "Oh my god how do you live like this!"

"It last for 1 to 2 hours"

"To 2 hours!?"

"Yep...." I look at Alex, he had a gaze on me. My shirt was off and my full face was red from my body heat. He got closer to me. "Alex you ok"

"Is your body hot?"

"Very"

"You wanna relax a little?"

"What do you...." He puts his hand over my pants on top of my crotch. He moved his hand around making me open my legs leaning back alittle. "What are you..." I moan as my body felt more hot. "Just relax."

He stops putting his hand in my pants. He moved his hand all over my crotch. I put my hand on my face feeling like my face is gonna burst. He pulled my pants off making me fully naked. He lays me on the bed. He gets on top of me taking off his shirt. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"Nothing, I'm making you forget you are hot right?" I gulped. He licked my neck and chest. As he licked he bit me. "Ouch!"

"Sorry couldn't hold back...."He kissed me, I closed my eyes. He stoped and looked at me. My body was so tensed up. He slides his hand slowly down lifting up my leg. He looked me dead in the eye going down. He started to lick and suck on my cock. He went to hard on me, my legs going higher as he licked every part of my body in my X zone.

My underbody was wet getting worse. Dripping everywhere on my bed. "Alex, I can't take it anymore"

"We're just getting started" He pulled me up. he pushed me agents the wall on my bed. He puts my knees to my chest and he puts his fingers deep inside me. I moan and scream grabbing his hand. "Stop it....it hurts..."

"Just relax, I need to find your G spot"

"Stop....I feel sick....it hurts..." he keep going till he found the spot with me moaning loudly and relaxing in 2 seconds. He pulled out and I grabbed his hand. "Don't pull out....keep going..."

"Keep going....you think you can take something bigger" I was scared. I didn't know if I could or not. That the door opens and my mom, dad, and are brothers at the door. My mom and dad covered are brothers eyes. "Hey we wanna see!"

"Sven, we're you two about to...."

"I'll get going" Alex picked up his things grabbing he little brother before winking at me. My body felt normal, it wasn't hot. I was fucking hungry.

The next day I was ready for school. But once I got outside Alvin said that Alex was sick. So I dropped the kids at school going to Alex house knocking on the door. The door opened and Alex looked shocked to see me. "What are you doing, now we both missed 2 days of school"

"Sorry but, I want to return the favor on you making me feel better."

"Oh I'm not sick. I pretend..."

"Why would you do that"

"Because I knew you would come to my place" He pulled me into the house. Oh no...