2. Now you've done it

Thirteen's POV

I internally smirk to myself, boys, they seem to forget whose flying the plane. In a sense, their lives are in my hands. Well, I got five rules for them.

Rule #1: Never piss off the pilot.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the gentlemen part is strictly directed to Ninety-one only, we are experiencing slight turbulence ahead, it would be in your best interest to put your seat belts on," I announce through the PA system, even though there's no turbulence within twenty miles of this aircraft.

"Oh, shit" I hear Ninety-one comment, while I watch him through the screen, hurriedly trying to buckle himself in. he's officially the only smart one, then again he has flown with me before and...well let's just say he learned from his previous mistakes.

Rule #2: Pay attention to what your superiors are doing.

"What?" asks Chase as he continues to watch Ninety-one buckle all three of the different seat belts.

Each seat on this jet has three different seat belts. There is the standard one that goes over your lap, the one that goes over your shoulder, and finally, the one that goes over both shoulders and buckles in front twice, like a life jacket.

"Now you've done it" he states in response to Chase's previous question.

"Did what?" questions Devin, a slight look of worry etched across his face.

"Yeah, I'm confused." Announces Jason.

"I'd buckle in if I were you," responds Ninety-one.

"Why just cause there happens to be some turbulence up ahead?" Cody retorts "As if I'm going to listen to her."

Rule #3: Always do what your pilot asks.

"You should." Ninety-one replies.

"I got news for you sweetheart," Cody calls out to me, "turbulence has never brought down a plane." I press the button to activate the speakers once more.

"You're right," I pause "but I have." With that being said I reach over and cut all power to the jet.

Rule #4: Don't panic it's all under control...for the most part anyway.

I got to say there is nothing more exhilarating than falling. Whether it be for skydiving, bungee jumping, or just bouncing on a trampoline, there is just something about falling that makes you feel free. Unfortunately, not everyone seems to think that way. Take the idiots in the back for example, they seem to think screaming and panicking is going to do something to make it stop. I got to say I've never in my entire nineteen years of life heard a guy make such a high pitched sound until now. It really is quite amusing, for me at least anyway.

I continue watching them through the screen, the only thing I didn't cut power to. It is quite the sight to see four of the best agents screaming and tumbling around the cabin area. Chase suddenly is able to grab hold of one of the chairs and pulls himself into buckling his seat belt in the process. See now was that so hard?

An alarm sounds on the console in front of me, a warning of just how close we are getting to the concrete runway below. Only we're diving at it, instead of actually attempting to land, for now anyway. I turn back to the screen; Chase is gripping the armrests for life, his knuckles turning white. Devin has managed to make it to a seat but seems to be having trouble with the seat belts. Jason and Cody...are still tumbling around the plane. Morons.

I grip the controls tightly in my hands, before proceeding to reach over and repower the plane. The lights come back on one by one, along with the headset and controls. I yank up on the wheel forcing the plane to straighten itself, and land, safely might I add.