Chapter 21: Reunion of Friends and Exes

A/N: The picture above is the Mansion of Stavros and Alessandra Demakis. I would like to give credit to google. It's not my picture or made up from me. The place was real. It is called Villa Maria located in Hampton, New York.

"Your love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes." - Unknown

(Unedited)

Hampton, New York

Demakis' Estate

[Clara Bell POV]

I felt a warm lips brushing my lips stirring my sleeping hormones within me. When I opened m y eyes, Rafael was hovering over me looking so sinfully handsome in a Gray long sleeves and a Black pants, tucked in, with his sleeves folded till his elbow.

"You have to get ready Mio Amore. I'm sorry, I had to wake you up." he apologized as he smiled warily. Then I remember we had to go to that party. I groaned inwardly. I realized, I'm sleeping in his bed.

I bet I fall asleep again on the couch. As far as I remember, I was leaning my back against the couch back support watching a reality show after we finish eating our dessert.

"But I don't have my clothes!" I exclaimed when I realized my luggage was at Enna's place. He chuckled and kissed me again before he stood up and grab something. A lovely rosebud lace dress on a hanger covered with plastic bag, and he lift up a shoes that looks like.... Christian Louboutin, Kate heels in burgundy?

"Did you buy them?" I asked incredulously as I crawled out of the bed.

"No, Katherine did when you fell asleep on the couch I called her." he replied nonchalantly putting the garment and shoes on the bed. "The velvet clutch is on top of the dresser." he added pointing on the dresser.

"Looks like you had it all arranged!" I mumbled.

"Yes Mio Amore!" he proclaimed haughtily as he grinned widely. " I also called Enna that you're coming with me to a party and probably you will be staying in my place overnight." he continued turning his heel to his closet room, which is adjacent to his room. He opened a door to a room and on the right side was filled with suits and pants, business coats, neck ties, neatly piled up hanging in the closet hanging rods.

I looked on the other side was different kinds of dresses and on the bottom was a shoe racks filled with shoes, stilettos, pumps, wedges, flats... I looked at him bewildered.

"Katherine chose all the dresses and shoes. I had it all done today." he smiled pompously as he stood proudly.

"How about my under garments?" I asked like challenging him. I thought he didn't think about it. Then he laughed heartily.

"Those are the things I would never forget Mio Amore!" He chuckled in amusement and turned on his heel to his dresser black wooden 9 drawer dresser. The last three rows of drawers, he opened it and there's each drawer filled up with lacy thongs, panties, lacy bras matching each under wears, sleeping garments, made of silk and lace. He looks so proud as he crossed his hands on his chest.

"Did Katherine pick all of that?" I asked incredulously, feeling embarrassed someone has to buy me my under garments which I never let anyone. I thought it's too personal.

"No!" he replied so passionately as he grinned devilishly.

"Then who?" I replied still curious.

"Me. Katherine brought a VS catalouge and from there I picked and it was delivered right away.

"Oh yeah! You're the high and mighty Rafael!" I smirked mockingly then headed to the washroom exasperated. What things does this fellow couldn't get in just a snap of his finger. Then I remember I'm going to meet his Ex Fiancee. I sighed mentally.