Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 8 Red Beautiful Cursed Fate?

There lies another Hunter. A Hunter who is considered to be the Strongest In Astera. Often being known to take a lot of traits from her mother that her sister lacked in terms of Combat prowess and strategy. This Hunter is the first Daughter of Najenda. And her name is Erza who was born with beautiful red hair which is considered extremely rare to have for Humans born on Monster Island. Erza knew her way around the various areas where Rampaging Monsters lurked and her most notable feat was enduring hours of fighting against a Ruiner Negigante which is an Elder Dragon. And because of that, her armor was an sight to behold as if wearing a Trophy. Which gifted her the Title Titania. She took on the most difficult hunts in order to provide nutrition for Kohaku even if it meant risking her life everytime she did it. But she made a promise to herself that Family is the way to overcome the most difficult challenges as it guided her when she saved Astera from being destroyed by an Elder Dragon despite the wounds inflicted by the Monster. She never wavered or gave it a chance to rest even as it ran away from her across numerous locations as she gave chase. Making sure that the hunt was done.
She did all she could ever since she was raised and trained to be a Hunter for Astera. It was all she knew. She grew incredibly quickly when it came to her strength and swordsmanship. And she was the youngest Human to become a Hunter at the age of 8. The first Monster she killed was a Rathian which was supposed to be impossible for a child to kill. But her mother saw a fire in her eyes before that hunt was done so she let her do it just to prove herself if she is worthy of becoming a High Rank Hunter which is hard to obtain even by those who were far older Erza's age at the time. It took her 2 weeks to slay that Rathian and it was the first set of armor made for her when she brought back its parts.

Location: Astera

Astera, home of the many

Astera, home of the many. Astera was though to be made by human hands around 300 years ago. Over time Astera evolve and became a home to many. Not just to humans, but to Anima kin as well. Such a Werewolf's and Wyverians. To protect Astera guards and Hunters are put around Astera. To keep the people of Astera in good health there are many types of Doctors and Medics. And to keep Astera in good shape, to keep every construc in one place special people are train for that too. And what about the Monsters? Who keeps them away from Astera? That job falls to the Hunters. Train to fight against all types of Monsters. But who commands all of this? None other then the Admiral of Astera. Najenda.

 Najenda