18 | The Mission

18 | The Mission

Mia | POV

The whole team cheers, throwing group hugs here and there, tears of joy slipping out of some, it was over. The play was finally over and the feeling in my tummy need stopped. I blushed, being so close to Luke. It's amazing how he's so different when he's on stage. His charisma is over the top, undeniably flawless. 

"Snow White." I hear Luke's voice behind me and I turn around. I dust imaginary lint off his costume. "Luke Charming." I grinned. He threw his arms around me, wrapping me in a bear hug. "You were great." He praises. I hug him back, "We're a great team." I laughed and pat his back. 

"Super Stars!" The both of us turned to see Miss Mendez walking to us, her make up slightly smudged from tears as she fans herself with what seems to me as the script. She brought Luke and I in a group hug. "My babies, both of you did a great job. You make me so proud." She was wiping her tears as she lets go. 

"Awe, it's okay Miss Mendez, let it go..LET IT—" He starts to sing but I stop him and shook my head. "Uh no. Just don't." I pursed my lips and he laughs. Miss Mendez gives us one last hug before she walks over the others. 

"Seriously? You're not even Elsa." I told him. "You're Olaf." I said as a matter of fact. He grins, "Everybody loves Olaf. Because he's cute and stupid." He says. "Right, you are pretty stupid." I agreed. "And pretty cute." He leans, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Hey, hey. Off limits." Harry emerges behind Luke and I immediately ran up to hug him. "You tired?" He asks. "You were perfect." He says, pecking my lips gently. Before I could even say thank you, Camille runs up to me. "Dude! You were awesome! You too Luke, not bad." She comments and Luke smiles. 

Sophia walks out of the dressing room, she already changed out of her costume. "Sophia! You were awesome!" Luke says and she thanks him. "You were amazing, you actually genuinely scared me!" I tell her and she laughs. Calum walks out behind her. "You ready?" He asks, ignoring my gaze and my presence, now my tummy feels weird. Sophia nods, Calum takes her hand and leads her out. 

"What's with him?" Camille rudely says. "Just moments ago he was nervously bobbing his knee up and down during the kiss." She whispers to me so Harry won't hear. "Stop it, Cam." I warn her. Maybe this is why Calum isn't talking to me after the whole phone call thing. She shrugs, "What? Do you know how annoying it is to sit between two nervous boyfriends." She rolls her eyes. 

I feel Harry's arms around my waist and he tugs me closer to him. I glance up to see him smile. "We have to go, they're waiting." He encouragingly smiles and I nod. 

I say bye to everyone including Miss Mendez before Kyle, playing as Sleepy, jogs over to me. "We're expecting you to come to the afterparty. You're coming, right?" He smiles. I look at Harry, waiting for his approval. "Sure." He tells him. "Awesome. See you lovebirds." He says, jogging away into the crowd. 

"Are you sure we could make it?" I ask him as we walk out. He nods, "We will. You could at least say goodbye to your friends." He rubs his thumb over the back of my hand. I sighed. "Guess I should."