0.6

"Are you kidding me?" Louis hissed to himself, watching Harry from behind as the slightly younger lad stood in a group, his back to Louis.

Harry looked as good as ever, back muscles defined in a white and green jersey with his last name and the number 33 across the back. Louis figured it was custom-made because it was actually an American football jersey, but that was Harry's last name and, from what Louis gathered, Harry's football number from his last school.

Harry's normal snapback was replaced by a white head scarf but it was unusually attractive and caught Louis off guard.

Finally, Harry decided to turn and, when they made eye contact, Harry smiled and weaved his way to Louis, who was just closing his locker.

"Caught ya staring, Tomlinson," Harry said cockily.

"Yeah, wondering why in the hell you have on an American jersey."

"My dad lives in America. The last time I visited was during their football season and Dad took me to a game. I loved the jerseys and Dad took notice, so he sent me this custom one," Harry explained. The green in the jersey brought out Harry's jade eyes, making Louis practically melt with how attractive Harry was.

"It's nice," Louis commented, smiling.

"Thank you. You look cute," Harry said rather loudly. Louis blushed, waiting for a crude remark from a small group of passing jocks, but they simply waved at Harry. One even smiled at Louis.

"Wanna walk together?"

Louis nodded and the two boys walked towards their health class, chatting. Louis jumped when a hand clapped on his back and Ashton Irwin was suddenly at his other side.

"Hey, Louis. Harry," Ashton greeted the pair, smiling.

"Hey, Ashton " Louis said in the most pathetically in love voice on the planet. Sure, Harry was hot, but Ashton was just wonderful.

"My band is playing Friday at Ed's. He agreed that we could use his courtyard. Y'all should check it out. We're still looking for a base," Ashton spoke, curbing around students. They finally made it to their class.

"Actually, Louis and I-" Louis elbowed Harry, cutting him off.

"We'd love to come, Ashton."

"Great! Invite some friends?" Ashton smiled and sat in his seat. Louis sighed dreamily and moved to his own seat.

~~~

Harry drummed his fingers against the lunch table, watching nervously as Niall approached, raising his eyebrows.

"Hey, mate... You're sort of at our table."

"I know. I, um, wanted to surprise Louis by sitting with him," Harry said unsurely, not quite positive if gays are into the same cheesy surprising shit as females are.

"Oh, that's nice," Niall said, smiling widely.

Rori was the next to join, raising her eyebrow and sitting beside Niall because Harry was in her seat.

Calum arrived next, clutching a lunch tray, Louis in tow.

"Harry?" Louis asked in surprise, sitting beside Harry as Calum sat in his normal spot across from Louis and next to Niall.

"Yeah, babe, wanted to sit with you," Harry said a little more confidently, wrapping an arm around Louis's shoulder.

Louis blushed, digging his fork into his shrimp fettuccine to distract himself.