Chapter 29

"Brittany?" Harry asked me as we were driving back home from School.

"Yeah?"

"I have a History exam soon and I kind of forgot to study for it... Would you maybe help me out a bit?" He glanced at me and grinned sweetly.

"Fine, come over to mine in 15 minutes after we arrive." I smiled at his cuteness and looked out of the window, I've never really realized it before but the surrounding were so simply yet so beautiful.

Before I knew it we arrived in Harry's drive way and we both got out of the car. "See you in 15 minutes!" I waved at him and began walking. Harry as standing there, looking at me with pouting lips and puppy eyes. "Aren't I gonna get a goodbye kiss?" He asked.

I put my finger on my chin, pretending to over think it. "Hmm... I don't think so. We'll see each other in 15 minutes anyways." He looked at the ground and mumbled something I could not understand and then walked into his house.

As I entered my house I ran up the stairs to my room. I threw my bag in a corner and started cleaning my room a bit. There were a few clothes on the floor which I picked up and tossed in a basket. After I finished cleaning my room up a bit I took one last look at it. Not bad.

I picked my bag up from the corner of my room and opened it, getting all my school stuff out and placing it on my bed. I opened my history book and repeated a few things we've had over the past few weeks, I'm pretty sure that there is going to be an unannounced exam.

Just minutes later my doorbell rang and I walked downstairs, opening my door to a still pouting, yet very cute Harry.

I steppes away and he walked inside, not saying a word and walking up to my room. I chuckled softly as he passed me, amused at how Harry was pouting and I then followed him in my room. He was sitting down on my bed, his History books already pulled out of the bag he brought with him.

"How much do you know already?" I sat down next to him.

"Not much."

+

"So then 1851 he moved to London because he was banned from Germany. He was poor and could barley buy food; his children didn't even have shoes. 1867 he published his autobiography Capital in which he already wrote that one day machines are going to work for us humans." I explained to Harry, using my hands whilst speaking. He was watching me closely, his eyes fixed on mine and sometimes glimpse down to my lips. He nodded a few times as I was speaking.

"Are you even paying attention?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, something with an autobiography." He muttered, still staring into my eyes.

"Harry you need to pay attention or else you won't pass the exam and you-" He cut me off.

"You know that I still deserve a kiss?" He asked me out of the blue.

"Harry, you really need to focus on History." I warned him, pointing my finger at him as I looked at him with a serious look.

"I can't pay attention when I have such a beautiful girl in front of me." A smirk played along his lips and my cheeks heated up, becoming a soft colour of pink.

"Just one kiss and then you'll concentrate again, alright?" I gave in and he nodded his head.

I leaned in and Harry did, too. Our lips touched and one of his hands rested on my cheek, cupping it, as the other one wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was surprised as Harry lay me down on the bed, hovering over me and keeping his weight off me with his arms. He deepened the kiss and my mind wandered away from studying and all I focused on was Harry.