Chapter 30

As I turned on the shower I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and Harry's body being pressed against mine. I blushed but tried to make it unnoticeable.

"I love you." He whispered huskily in my ear, leaving Goosebumps down my spine. I felt his hot breath against my neck and he spun me around so I was facing him.

"So much." He said the last part quieter and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, making me smile like an idiot and blush even more. Harry's fingers slid over my cheek as he brushed the strand of hair behind, his touch soft and making my heart flutter.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead sweetly and smiled down at me. I bit down on my lip and my eyes wandered to my shampoo before I grabbed it. I put some on my hand and then looked at Harry, grinning.

I moved my hands towards his hair, massaging and shampooing it. Harry closed his eyes and smiled with his mouth closed, he looked like a tiny cute frog.

I giggled at his face and continued to shampoo his hair, rinsing it out afterwards. He took the shampoo as well and started shampooing my hair. The crease between his brows was visible and he looked really concentrated. I giggled a few times and Harry soon rinsed out my shampoo, too.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist and ran his hands up and down my sides, biting down on his lip. His eyes were travelling all the way up my body and soon landed on my face.

I turned scarlet red and looked down, breaking the eye contact with me and I tried to cover up as much as possible.

"Baby," He sighed, pulling my hands away that was covering some parts, "You're perfect, don't think otherwise, okay? I love you and I love your body, too. You don't need to hide yourself, you're beautiful and I love all of you." His hands kept mine away from covering anything as he entwined his fingers with me.

I was probably even redder by now and I didn't feel that much better about myself to be quiet honest. Harry took a step closer to me, our chests almost touching and he suddenly started to sing quietly, his eyes never breaking contact with mine.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

His voice sounded even more beautiful under the shower. He smiled softly at me as he continued to sing, his angelic voice filling my ears and making my heart beat a thousand times faster. For a moment I even forgot that we were in a shower together, all I could focus about was Harry singing and it felt as if we were the only people on earth.

I won't let these Little Things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your Little Things

He finished the song and leaned down to kiss me passionately. His lips moved in sync with mine and it was as if they were made for each other. Every movement, deepening the kiss, felt so perfect and as if it was meant to be. My hands found their way around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

I tangled my fingers in his wet hair and was surprised by Harry turning us, pinning me against the wall and never breaking our kiss. The heat in the bathroom began to rise and it got hotter and hotter every second. Harry rested his left hand on the wall behind me and put the other one on the small of my back, pulling me into him. I could feel his bulge against my thigh as he did so and it only made me more eager.

Harry rested his forehead against mine after our little make out session and we were both breathing hard. My eyes were still closed and as they opened, the first thing I saw was Harry's emerald ones already looking at me.

"You're the most amazing boyfriend." I smiled shyly at him and he returned me a grin, his dimples getting deeper as the grin grew.

+

I was already dressed in some pyjama shorts and a top. I sat on my bed, looking at Harry as he got dressed. He already wore his skinny jeans. He pulled on his black shirt and I could see his muscles flexing as he did so. I couldn't help but stare at him, examining his tattoos and admiring them.

"Someone's drooling." He chuckled and leaned down to press a quick kiss on my lips. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Harry had pulled his shirt on. As he pulled away he looked at me with a slight smirk.

"Oh shut up will you!" I giggled and hit his shoulder playfully, earning a fake 'ow' from him.

"Do you wanna order something to eat?" I asked him as we walked to the living room. He nodded his head and we decided to order two kebabs. I rang the fast food restaurant that delivered them and went back to Harry whom was sitting on my couch, flipping through the TV channels.

 I joined him and plopped myself on the couch. My legs were on his lap and he put one hand on one of my legs, moving it up and down slowly. His eyes remained on the TV as he kept flipping through all the channels.

He landed on the movie I am Legend. It hasn't started that long ago, maybe 15 minutes, and he remained on that Channel.

"What would you do if there was an actual Zombie apocalypse?" I asked out of curiosity after a few minutes of watching the movie. Harry turned his head towards me, thinking for a few seconds before finally speaking up.

"I think I'd just kill a Zombie, put his clothes on so I smell like dead and then join the Zombies, like in the Walking Dead." His facial expression was dead serious as he told me what he'd do. "What about you?"

"I'd probably get on a ship and drive to the middle of a sea, if there is one, and live on there. Zombies's have a dead brain which means they're really stupid and also slow. I mean they can't climb up a ladder let alone swim."

"Good point. I think I'd probably join you." He flashed me his perfect smile.

 vote, comment, share .xx