Chapter 31

After a bit small talk and stealing kissed from each other now and then, Harry decided that it would be a great idea to watch a horror movie, such a cliché.

"Harry, I really don't want to watch this movie." I mumbled as I returned from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and a blanket that I grabbed from my room before. He put in the movie saw which I hated, a lot. I hate horror movies in general.

I sat down next to Harry; his arm was resting on the back of the couch. As I sat down next to him, his arm removed from where it was before and wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

"There's no need to be scared, I'll be there to protect you." He kissed my temple and pressed start. He grabbed the bowl of popcorn and put it on his lap after I covered us with the blanket.

As the movie started, Harry pulled me closer and I felt myself getting warmer and feeling safer than before. I kept burying my face in Harry's chest whenever a scene came which I did not really enjoy. He just laughed it off and kissed the top of my head whenever I did so.

When the movie finished, I was still cuddled up into Harry's side, enjoying the warmth of his body and enjoying him being this close to me. Even if it was just a stupid horror movie, I was still really scared. That always happens to me when I watch those kinds of movies and I hate the fact that I get so paranoid.

"Harry?" I whispered and looked at him. I did not know why I was being so quiet, maybe it was the fact that we were alone in this house and just watched a horror movie. 

"Yeah?" he asked, his voice just as quiet as mine.

"Please stay the night. I'm way too scared to sleep by myself." I smiled shyly at him, my cheeks heating up slightly, though Harry could not see it due the very little light that was coming from the TV, now playing on MTV's top 100.

"Of course I can." His dimples popped as he smiled down at me, kissing my forehead before standing up and surprising me as he lifted me up bridal style.

"Harry let me down!" I laughed, "I'm heavy!"

"What are you talking about? No you're not." He walked up the stairs, careful to not miss any steps, and soon he was lying me down on my bed, hovering over me. He kissed my lips quickly and innocently before pulling himself up again.

I looked at Harry who was now standing right before my bed, undoing his belt and pulling his skinny jeans with difficulty down. The shirt that fit him so perfectly was lifted over his head only seconds later and his muscles flexed as he did so.

I didn't even take notice that I was staring at him until he moved towards me, hovering over me once again. His nose was touching mine and soon our lips were moving in sync, my hands wrapping around his neck and his placed on both sides beside my head, keeping his weight off me.

The kiss wasn't as long lasting as I wanted it to be. He got off me and lay down beside me, pulling the blankets over us and pulling me into him. The blanket was only pulled that much that it reached our hips and Harry's chest was revealed. I traced my fingers along his butterfly and I was lying with my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and it was definitely a relaxing sound.

"What do your tattoos mean?" I moved my gaze away from his abs and looked up at him, my hand now lying flat on his chest. He looked back at me, a small smile playing on his smile and his dimples were visible already.

"You see the G and A on my shoulders? They stand for my mum, Anne, and for my sister, Gemma. The closed birdcage symbolizes that I sometimes feel like I'm caged in, like I can't be myself all the time. That's different with you though. I got inspired for it by a poem, actually. The caged bird sings with fearful trill of the things unknown but longed for still and his tune is heard on the distant hill for the caged bird sings of freedom." I looked at him in awe, wanting him to continue.

"The two hands shaking on my left arm stand for equality. Everyone deserves to be treated equal, no matter who they are. The Guitar on my shoulder represents my love for music."

I never thought that Harry's tattoo would have that much meaning behind them and I was surprised at the way his mind worked. There were many more tattoos which he did not tell me what it meant, but there were so many he wouldn't even have had time for that, it would've taken him so much longer.

"I love your tattoos." I whispered, pecking his lips and he smiled widely at me.

"And I love you."

"I love how you got a tattoo for equality. I don't think there's anyone with such a beautiful mind like you do, you accept and love people the way they are and you do not treat them differently if they don't have as much money or knowledge as others. You remind me of Albus Dumbledore." I giggled the last part and Harry just shook his head, smiling.

"Brittany?" He asked me and I hummed as response.

"Would you like to stay at mine over the weekend?" He looked slightly nervous and he hesitantly added another sentence, "My mum and Gemma aren't home and I thought we could... Just enjoy time together and yeah." His cheeks were slightly pink but even though he was embarrassed, he kept eye contact with me.

I bit down on my lip, I knew exactly that we wouldn't just be enjoying time together but I also knew that I did want more. I wanted to show him how much I love him and I do indeed think I'm ready. I didn't hesitate for my answer. "I would love to!"

Harry relaxed once the words left my mouth and he grinned at me, pulling him closer to me what made me almost lay on top of him but he didn't seem to care.

"Good." He mumbled and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "We could make dinner together and then watch a movie or something." He suggested and I nodded, not really having the same thought as him.

I didn't know if I was ready yet to lose my virginity but what I did know and what I was 100 percent sure about was that I'm going to give Harry something.

vote, comment, share .xx