16

WARNING: smut will be in this chapter. for those of you who don't wanna read it ill put a warning before & after teh sax
enjoy joshler trash ;)))

-------------------------------

tyler smirked as he watched his boyfriend get changed. his body glistened with swear which made him feel something. tyler could feel himself grow harder by the second as josh slid of his shirt.

tyler got up and grabbed josh by the shoulders. he pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. he abruptly started kissing josh, his lips thirsting for his.

tyler could feel something poking his thigh and he smirked into the kiss. he liked knowing he could make josh feel that way.

josh licked tyler's bottom lip, begging for an entrance. tyler granted his wish and the two's tongues danced together. moving together in sync.

tyler wanted something more though, he bit josh's lip, earning a moan from him. he then rolled his hips on his, resulting in a growl coming from within josh's throat. tyler could feel his cock hardening by the sounds josh made.

-start-

he broke away from the kiss and began trailing kisses down josh's torso. lower and lower he got till he stopped at his waistband. he slowly pulled josh's pants and underwear down.

tyler was amazed at what he saw, his boyfriend had quite the package. he planted kissed on josh's thighs.

he made his way towards his hard member, he gently blew air on it and watched as josh whined from his action.

he finally grasped josh in his hands and took him in his mouth. he swirled his tongue around the head of his member and watched as his boyfriend moaned his name.

tyler moved faster, bobbing his head up and down and his hand doing the same motion.

"t-tyler d-don't stop" josh moaned as tyler's speed increased.

josh felt his climax coming and soon he released. the orgasm being so powerful he saw spots for a minute.

tyler finished by releasing his mouth with a popping noise. tyler smiled as his boyfriend laid there breathing heavily.

josh suddenly ripped tyler's shirt off and his shorts and roughly plants hickeys a long the boys collar bone.

he palms tyler through the fabric of his underwear and admires as he moans and whimpers his name.

josh pulls off the fabric and plants kisses down tyler's hard member. tyler whines and thrusts his hips up.

"shh baby, I know you want it but be patient." josh whispers in his ear, his voice raspy, almost making tyler lose it right there.

he takes tyler in his mouth and goes slow at first, he then speeds up the motion. he loves the noises his boyfriend makes, and the emotions sketched on his face as a result of pure bliss.

with one last flick of the wrist, tyler screams josh's name. he releases inside his mouth and josh swallows happily.

-end-

he climbs back in the bed and wraps tyler I'm his arms and brings him close to his chest.

"I love you tyler." he whispers as he plants a delicate kiss on his neck.

"I love you too josh."

the two fall asleep in each others arms, the both of them dreaming of nothing but one another.

_______________________
______________

I hope that was good bc I've never written gay smut before omg

hope y'all enjoyed ;)

vote and comment 💬⭐❤