Chapter 29

*Colorful languages in this chapter. 

Jennifer
I paced in the room. My hands healed and lips were back to their form (not that it was messed up or anything).

"How should I kill him," I mumbled. I looked around the room. It was a creamy white color with pink lines by the ceiling and floor.

"Hmm, maybe the lamp?" I asked no one in particular. I walked into the bathroom and opened the cabinets and drawers. Nothing. I groaned in frustration.

The door clicked again and I scurried over to the bed. I sat on it and scooted over to the lamp. Niall walked in with a bag in his hands.

"Here some food," Niall tossed the bag on the bed and sat down on the further end.

"What am I doing in here?" I asked furiously. Niall cocked an eyebrow at me.

"I could move you to another room," Niall said. I groaned.

"That's not what I mean- ugh! You're so stupid!" I cried. Niall had a smile on his face and he stood up. "Stop smiling!" I screamed. I huffed and also stood up.

I tried to run past him out the door, but being him, he grabbed my arm. I pushed him, he didn't move an inch. My wolf surfaced and pushed him.

Still, he didn't move. He faced me and his were pitch black. His wolf was out.

Let me take him, Shar said. Don't screw it, I warned. I slowly let her take control.

"Talk," Shar gritted out. "Sharline, you know that the stupid human did this right? It wasn't me, I love both of you guys," he pleaded.

"I just hoped you would knock some sense into him," Shar said quietly. She wrapped an arm around us, like a shield. He let go of our arm and pulled us into a hug.

"Oh, I think he's finally getting a thought." Our arms wrapped themselves around him and Sharline let me take control again. I quickly let go, although I didn't want to.

I looked up into his eyes and saw that Niall had taken control. "I am," he softly said. I was suddenly back in his arms again and our lips were attached to each others. Our lips moved in synced, softly moving against each others. I didn't know why I was doing this, it was wrong of me, but it felt so right.

'Cause it is, Shar said. Now, his kisses were more hungry, pleading. He licked my lower lip for entrance, but I denied. He backed up and we took a breath. A big one.

"Um... let's go," he mumbled. He grabbed the bag and my hand. We went down the stairs and into the kitchen. He took a box out and placed it in front of me. "Eat."

******** ⚓️ ********

After eating, he dragged me to the game room. "Can I go home?" I asked him. "No," he stated. I slowed my pace down and he tugged at my hand. "Come on," he urged. He sat down on the couch after turning on the T. V.

"Sit down," he commanded. I hesitated before sitting right next to him. Maybe two to three inches away. He draped an arm over my shoulders and wrapped another arm around my waist. He scooted me over onto his lap.

"Wha- what are you doing?" I stuttered. He leaned in and breathed on my neck. "We're going to play a game," he whispered huskily. "I don't want to play a game," I demanded, but, my voice just had to waver.

He chuckled deeply. Damn he knew how to get me. I struggle out of his grasp, trying to escape before I do something I might regret. He ran his hands on my sides and I clenched my teeth.

I took it as a chance to run for it. Jumping out of his arms, I run towards the door. A growl followed and I felt a presence behind me. Once the door opened, a force was placed onto my back. I fell, but was soon placed upon a chest.

Niall's black eyes were placed upon mines. His harsh breathing made my heart clench. It was like he was possessed, or he had two faces. I get that he has a wolf, but someone beyond that.

I pushed at his chest. Maybe I should just accept his rejection so I wouldn't feel this way towards him.

I opened my mouth to speak, but his lips came crashing down on mines. My mouth was still hung open so his tongue slipped in, caressing mines. I was once again in his charms.

He drew me back in and closed the door. My chance of escaping has shriveled. His hands pinned mines back and his lips now moved down to my neck. My breath became heavy and I pleaded him to stop.

I didn't want this. My hot tears leaked out and fell. He must have felt it because he looked up from his position, but didn't meet my eyes. He held me in his arms and I cried. He caused this, but he's just so comfortable. I softly tapped his chest, then pounded on it.

I don't know how to feel. I feel like jumping off a cliff because I can never believe this man. One minute he hurts me, then he tries to comfort me. He breathed in my scent and rocked me, putting up with my hits.

"I hate you," I whispered. He didn't say anything which made me even more mad, for some reason. "I said I hate you!" I yelled. I stood up and turned around, fisting my hair.

"And I..." he paused. "And I love you."

******** ⚓️ ********
A/N Hehe. Another chapter. Hey!!! Hoped you liked it so far, I'm thinking about wrapping this up with a Xavier's POV because the next book I'm publishing is Xavier's daughter's story. I'm just going to give some back ground on him.

Don't worry, this book is not ending yet. I still (might) need a lot more chapters to finish.

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow for more.

- Qutedimond