Chapter 3

Alright so far here are the results for voting for the future couple:

Itachi-11

Gaara-10

Sasuke-5

Neji-3

Kiba-2

Kakashi-0 (Pfft xD)

Hmmm.... It seems the oldest (ehem... hottest) Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha is winning by one vote from Subaku no Gaara's. Just keep voting guys until there is a certain number of votes for one of them to win. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. And you know what? Im posting Itachi's picture again. I cant find any good Gaara pics T.T Ill try to find one again and post it next chapter.

~Elina's PoV~

"You sure that we should leave Naruto here?" I asked Kakashi and looked down at Naruto who was sleeping and snoring loudly. The pillow was somehow in the other side of the room and his blanket was all tangled up on his body. Just like how Natsu sleeps....

"Yes. It'll be fine. He used too much of his chakra so he earned his rest for working hard in his training." Kakashi said and I nodded. We were going to the bridge to give Tazuna some company just in case Zabuza pops out of somewhere. We then headed out towards the bridge, making our way to the thick mists.

"What the-?!" I heard Tazuna scream. I looked towards where he was looking and found bodies scattered everywhere. My eyes narrowed at the bodies, fortunately they are not dead since almost all of them were slightly twitching. I heard a raspy laugh and footsteps. We looked up and found Zabuza and the masked ninja that saved him.

"Eh?! Its that creepy guy again!" Happy screamed and I sweatdropped. I've seen creepier guys than Zabuza and he's not even creepy at all. Anyways, the masked ninja beside him was named as Haku after I heard Kakashi and those two were talking.

"Hm. I see that red-headed brat is still here. This time, I will definitely kill you." Zabuza said to me and slid his thumb across his neck.

"She is not to be underestimated. She was able to destroy your clones without a scratch and was able to completely block Kakashi's jutsu that was copied from you." Haku said through the mask he was wearing still.

"Heh. I see that brat is still shaking." I followed Zabuza's gaze and found it was Sasuke. He was indeed shaking but he stopped and looked up with a smirk.

"I'm shaking with excitement." Sasuke said. I looked back towards Zabuza and found clones in front of him.

"He's all yours, Sasuke." Kakashi said and Sasuke dashed towards Haku with a kunai, dodging the clones on the way. Hm. Impressive. "Sakura. Stand back and protect Tazuna. We'll handle this." Kakashi glanced towards me and ran to Zabuza, destroying his clones.

"What am I supposed to do? This is your fight not mine." I muttered.

"But now your involved in this because Zabuza wants to kill you." Happy said and I sweatdrop. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, I'll just watch Kakashi and Zabuza fight until Zabuza decides to go after me. So, I just stood in front of Sakura and Tazuna with Happy on my shoulder. It was kinda hard to see when there's thick mists trying to block your vision. In the corner of my eyes, I saw something glint in the mists. I squinted my eyes and found a dome that looked like it is made out of ice mirrors. I see Sasuke trapped inside from the cracks of the ice mirrors. Then a flash of yellow and orange entered the dome. Was that Naruto?

"You idiot! You could have attacked from outside!" I heard Sasuke scream, probably at Naruto. I sweatdropped once again. He does things first without even thinking on what might happen.