Chapter 20 Aishwarya's revenge

As soon as they go like that, Aishwarya who is hiding like a thief and hears all their words comes out.

Aishwarya laughs mockingly saying, "Surprise, you are not giving a surprise, I am going to give you a big shock, just watch and see."

Night while everyone is having dinner.

"Priya"

"Hah Mom."

"I think I forgot some curry in the kitchen, go and get some."

"Oh, A little bit. If it's a little bit, how can it be enough for everyone, mom?"

"Hey naughty girl stop your mischief and bring it first."

"Hehehe ok ma" Priya goes into the kitchen.

Everyone laughs at her funny words.

Hearing all this, Shiva slowly enters the kitchen from the other side without being seen by anyone.

While Priya is looking for "where is curry?"

Someone grabs her hand and takes her to another room.

When it happened so suddenly. She didn't notice who is that..?

Shiva locks him against the wall and stands in front of him.

Shocked by the unexpected incident, Shiva is very close to her and sees herself with a smile.

"Oi Shiva what is this?"

"Oh dear, how many times do I have to tell you, this is called romance."

Meanwhile, Priya tries to go when Devi calls her.  Seeing that, he tightly wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer.

For a moment the heart rate increases and the eyes widen and the mouth opens and the voice didn't cooperates to speak. "Shiva, what are you doing, let me go."

"No baby, Give me a kiss and I'll give up."

"Kiss" She gets shocked.

He comes even close to her and say "Yes, kiss give me that."

No matter how much she say "let go mom is calling" Shiva tightens his grip even more.

She don't know what to do when she's throat is sore, that's why, she lean close to his ear and act as she is kissing him and says.

"Dear Husband, please leave me," she said gently and rubs his neck with her finger.

Suddenly, when Priya speaks like that ebrietly, Shiva loses his control and loosens his grip a little.

That's the time, she immediately frees herself from Shiva and leaves from there mockingly saying "Thank you Shiva".

When Shiva came into this world at Priya's words, Priya mockingly left.

"My little devil, are you going to escape like this? After marriage we both are must live in same room. Then I will see how you will escape".

Thinking that he also leaves from there.  Everyone has dinner and goes to bed.

In Aishwarya's room...

"Wah, while I was wondering how to get destroyed you..? For that What should I do..?on my process you gave me a big chance. Thank you Priya."

"Let me see how you both can be happy after leaving me. Do you have so many memories dear."

Aishwarya laughs, "I will do definitely destroy those memories of you. And, I will make your heart break and cry. If you cry, I will be happy to see you."

The wedding is nearing.  The wedding is three more days away, so everyone leaves the house saying that they have to do some more shopping for the wedding.

No one cares about Aishwarya. That's why they leave without even looking at whether she came or not.

Aishwarya goes to Priya's room when they went out and think this is a good chance.

Looking at everything there, "wah, you have so many memories. You love him so much."

"Looking at all this will show how much you love Shiva," She smiled mischievously and said, "I'm destroying your love Priya."

The petrol in her hand sprinkled everything in the room and set the whole thing on fire.

The fire burns that room.

Everyone comes home early when there are not many shopping items.  On arrival, every one is shocked to see the flames.

Immediately, Ramana said, "Hey Shiva, what is the fire, call the fire engine immediately."

"Ha ha daddy I'm doing it now".

Priya and Vikram haven't come in yet.

To be continued.....