Chapter 3

I felt like a whore as tears slid down my face. The three men looked on concerned as Jake held me and cussed.

"you two were to rough...damn it I should kick your asses".
Jared began to get upset and Matt looked ready to cry with me.
I stopped and wiped my cheeks.

I pulled Jared and Matt to me for a hug. Both quickly came and held me gently.
"baby please if we hur...".

I smiled sadly.
"its not that I just...Well I....I never had anything like that ever. I just feel like a whore", I whispered shyly.

Jake sucked in air. I risked looking up from Matt's shoulder and Jake looked pissed. He looked at his brothers and they nodded.

"baby we been wanting you for twelve years. Since you started we all three watched you from a distance. You are so fucking beautiful and we wanted you. This shit with your sorry ass husband gave us a reason to act. Your not a whore and never will be. We all care alot about you.
Speaking of your sorry excuse for a husband how long has he been abusing you?"

I sat in their arms opening and shutting my mouth like a fish. Jared was first to speak.

"been awhile baby".
I nodded as tears filled my eyes. He gently stroked my cheek and kissed me.

"how long?"
I shuddered.
"twenty years, I squeaked, give or take a year".

Matt looked ready to cry as he hugged me and stroked my hair.
"why did you stay baby?"

I felt stupid as the three Cooper men stared at me.
"he threatened to hurt my girls. I was so scared I dealt with the beatings so the girls wouldn't have to".

Jared kissed my cheek.
"oh baby you didn't deserve to live like that. You deserved love, caresses, soft touches and intense orgasms".

I blushed as he kissed my lips.
Matt hugged me as tight as he could avoiding my bruises. Jake just pulled me into his lap and stroked me softly. I never felt so cherished or loved.

"so you will stay with us baby. Your girls will join us in a few days. That will give us time to decorate their rooms and buy them stuff".

I stuttered in confusion.
"b_but what....I don't understand guys I am a trian wreck and I have kids. Why would you want that?"

Jake kissed my head.
"cause we love you baby".
I burst into tears as the three of them stroked my back softly.

"please, Matt whispered, please don't cry its killing me baby".
He kissed my head and leaned on Jake as we all sat naked and hugging. They loved me. They admitted watching and wanting me for years. I clutched at them as my tears slowly stopped.

"sorry for being a baby guys. I never had a man especially three say they loved me. My kids were the only ones to say that to me".

Jake hugged me tighter.
"well you will hear it all the time. We three love and want you..kids and all".

Jared got up first and dressed. Matt followed and I chuckled as he tripped a couple times pulling on his jeans. Jake looked down at the beauty in his arms and smiled.

"give us a little guys I want to talk with Abby then we will be out".
They nodded and left.

"so do you want us baby?"
I looked up at him shocked. I didn't regret any of what we did.
"yes Jake I want all of you but won't people call me a slut now? I mean you all could do better and not be with a used woman. I mean I have two teenagers and I....been abused".

Jake growled.
"yes we want all of you. That includes those beautiful girls. We love you and that won't change. Who cares what anyone says your ours and I will kick someones ass that hurts you again. You are not worthless or used up. We all love and cherish you".

He took a breath.
"baby for twelve years we sat waiting and wanting you. I fell so fucking hard. Please don't leave us...please".

He looked so broken I kissed him and whispered in his ear.
"Jake please make love to me".

He smiled and eased me back. His mouth drove me mad as did his fingers. Where he touched he kissed and stroked. When he entered me I gasped as pleasure exploded and I cried out. He began to thrust gently as he kissed me the entire time. I broke the kiss to cry out as he hit my g spot over and over. The most intense orgasm rocked through me and I screamed through it.

My climax pulled him along and he cummed in me. Jake kissed me and bucked twice and moaned. Damn he was good.

"damn baby that was awesome".
He kissed me till a throat cleared.
"foods ready lovebirds".

I blushed as Jared chuckled and left.
Never in all my years did I ever think I would have Jake Cooper but his brothers to.

Chuckling we got up and dressed.
I was suddenly starved.
Jake took my hand and led me to the kitchen to eat. Apon entering Matt hugged me and kissed my head followed by Jared. I sat down and my eyes widened. All my favorites were made.

"so baby do we get to keep you?"
Jake coughed.
"she isn't a damn dog Jared. She is our woman, lover, girlfriend or wife whatever she wants as long as she is only ours".

I smiled as I took a bite of a seasoned french fry. I moaned at the burst of flavor.
Jared chuckled while Matt moaned.
"baby stop that".

I bit into a cheeseburger and moaned again. Matt narrowed his grey eyes at me. I giggled and the three looked thrilled.

Finishing my bite I looked at them and smiled.
"yes, I whispered shyly, I'll stay but will you guys just be with me or date other women".

Jared lifted my face up to his and kissed me softly.
"baby we will only be yours. You have to be sure you want this and us cause we don't share well with others".

I nodded as he hugged me and pulled me in his lap. He started feeding me. I giggled as he teased me and stole my bite.

"Jared, I whimpered, I'm hungry you keep stealing it".
He kissed my mouth and chuckled.
"baby don't whimper like that. It makes it hard to not take you here".

I blushed again.