Chapter 4

So after eating to the point of puking we sat to go over colors and decorating ideas for my girls. Both loved earth tones like me and both loved simple designs like me.

I called them both to find out what they wanted and after squealing Jake took the phone and asked them what colors they wanted. He only bought the best and even walked away to ask them what electronic devices they wanted.

My oldest worried I would get mad but Jake assured her I wouldn't. My youngest got quiet as Jake spoke to her. Finally she burst into sobs as he talked comforting words to her.

She saw all the beatings and was scared the men I was with were the same. Jake talked so sweet and by the end of their talking she was giggling.

Jared was shopping online for stuff for my girls and everytime I tried to look he covered it. He shooed me away and I went to sit and watch a movie. Deciding to clean I headed to the kitchen and started loading the dwishwasher.

Jared came in and pulled me away and into his arms.
"my turn to make you cum baby".

At my blush he led me to his room and locked the door. I got nervous as he stripped and advanced. Pulling on the teeshirt he took it off and yanked down my panties.

"relax baby we told you we would never hurt you and we meant it. Now get on that bed gorgeous I need a taste".

I blushed and laid down for him. He kissed down my body. Reaching my core he licked till I came and whimpered.

"you taste exquisite baby".
Moving back up my body he slowly entered and his fast thrusting began. I arched and he took in a nipple to nibble and suck.

I cried out at the pleasure that rocked into me. All the Cooper men were well endowed in the package department. They all three knew how to make a woman feel pleasure.

I arched as my orgasm hit and I cried out loud enough to wake the dead. Jared chuckled as he kissed me and bucked into my core hard releasing his cum. He eased off and kissed me gently as he snuggled into my body.

"I love you baby".
I swallowed my tears and kissed him.
"I love you to Jared".

He held me as I sucked in my tears.
"no more crying baby unless its happy tears".

I giggled as he rubbed my body and kissed me again. All three were very affectionate something I could get use to.

My soon to be ex husband never wanted hugs from any of us. He hated if we cried and would hit me if I did. I shuddered thinking of him and Jared hugged me tighter.

" no thinking of that ass. He will be going away for a long time baby".
I nodded putting my head on his muscular chest. He felt so damn nice and warm.

A knock to the door made me jump and Jared chuckle.
"open up greedy, Matt yelled, I want my baby".

I giggled as Jared opened the door to a grinning Matt and amused Jake. Matt dove for me and I flinched.

He looked horrified.
"baby I was just....I 'm sorry if I scared you".

He went to leave but I pulled him to me and snuggled into him.
"sorry for doing that its just a reaction from the beatings".

Matt sucked in air and put his face in my neck. I felt moisture. Oh god no he is crying. I hugged him tight and snuggled closer.

Jared left as Matt hugged me crying. My chest felt tight.
"Matt, I whimpered, please don't cry I'm sorry".

He stopped and wiped his face with his shirt. He kissed me gently.
"sorry I just thought you wouldn't want me near you cause I scared you. I don't ever want you to fear me baby. That would kill me cause I love you".

He ran his fingers over my naked back and down to my core. Sliding in two fingers he finger fucked me while grinding his big dick into my thigh.

We both moaned as he removed his fingers and put his big penis in. I arched as he let me ride him to a climax. I whimpered as pleasure hit and he growled.

Matt loved my moans. It excited him alot. Jake loved when I bit my lip and Jared loved when I whimpered. Matt kept pulling me down onto his big rod and I climaxed again all over it. He found release a couple thrust later.

These men were gonna kill me with all this bedroom skill. I yawned and he chuckled sexily.

"get some sleep baby I will be here when you wake".
I nodded and kissed him and cuddled into his big body. He stroked my back as I drifted off.

I wasn't afraid to sleep here cause the fear of being beat was gone. I had a nightmare and it scared me alot.

Nightmare

Come here you ugly fat bitch. I whimpered in fear and tried to hide but he found me. Yanking me out by my hair he threw me on the floor. He screamed in my face and slapped me hard making my lip bleed.

You are so fucking stupid he roared and hit me again and again.
My girls came in crying and begging him to stop and he beat them.

I woke screaming and sobbing as Matt held me and telling me its alright. My girls needed to be okay. Jake took me and rocked my shaking body back and forth. Tears ran as Jared hugged Matt. Both looked scared and helpless.

"w_water please", I begged.
Jared ran for it as Matt stroked my hair. He looked at me with guilt and fear.

"baby I didn't hur...".
I nodded no and reached for him and he came. Jared came back with a glass of ice water. I quickly drank some and sank into Jake and Matt's arms.

"I had a nightmare guys....I'm sorry...he...he beat my girls and beat me over and over in the dream".

Tears ran down as Jared sat and all three hugged me or at least tried to. I loved being sheltered in their strong arms.

Jake kissed my lips and all three laid on the bed with me as I drifted back to sleep.

I woke hours later hungry and alone.