Episode 91

Mia's sitting in class, trying to pay attention to the teacher but constantly finding her attention is drawn to the boy sitting to her left. She waits for class to finish before quickly packing up her things and following Logan out of the room. She's about to shout his name but before she can she bumps into someone. "Sorry." She mumbles before looking over to see Joe. "Oh, hey. When did you get back?"

"Last night. Where were you?"

"Out."

He begins talking to her in a stern voice. "Mia, I don't mind you staying with me but I will kick you out if I find any sign..." His voice gets quieter so no one around can hear. "...that you're still doing drugs. My mom would kill me if she found out I was housing someone who's messed up."

She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Joe, chill. I'm done with that." She smirks and crosses her arms. "So, where have you been the past few days? I noticed that Jake didn't have a lab partner yesterday either." He glances at the ground as his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Her smile widens as her mouth drops. "I'm right, aren't I?! You were with Dani!" He nods as a barely noticeable smile shows at the corners of his mouth. "Aw, that's great! So, where'd you two lovebirds flock to?"

He looks around before looking back at Mia and talking with a quiet voice. "Could you keep it down, please?"

She gives him a confused expression before finally understanding why he wanted to keep it quiet. "Oh...is she still dating Nick?"

"She was...not so much anymore."

"He found out?" He nods discreetly and she smirks, crossing her arms over her chest once again. "Well, aren't you the smart one; killing two birds with one stone. Not only did you convince Dani to go away with you but in doing so you also single handedly ended her relationship with Nick...genius."

"Dani's relationship with Nick was doomed from the start. Games, lies and deceit can only go so far until everyone ultimately ends up heartbroken."

~~~

Dani's starring down at the newfound bruise on her arm and she begins to feel an overwhelming amount of sadness take over her whole body. Life was doomed to end....along with friendships, romances and moments that take your breath away. But she always believed that her friendship with Joe wasn't doomed to be one of those things. Their friendship was stronger than diamonds but sometimes...even diamonds begin to fade. She is taken out of her thoughts when she hears Scarlett's upbeat voice coming closer to the picnic table outside of the school.

"Hey, girly. How did your little vaca go?" Her smile quickly fades when she realizes Dani is not only looking extremely pale and exhausted, she also has the look of heartbreak that Scarlett knew all too well. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just...I'm not feeling so well." She puts her hand to her head and stands up, turning away from Scarlett. "I think I need to lie down."

"Dani? What's wrong?" She asks in obvious concern.

She stares back at Scarlett for a brief moment before she feels her legs go weak. Everything falls into a dark fog and soon the only sound she can hear is Scarlett's frantic voice, screaming for help as she kneels beside her. 

~~~

Jake walks over to Joe who's sitting at the counter and places a cup of coffee in front of him. "You look like shit."

"It's going around."  

"I was expecting you to be sickeningly upbeat after your "getaway" with Dani." He shows a smirk while wiping down the counter of the coffee house.

"Well, I was but you're about twelve hours too late."

"What happened?"

"The whole Dani and Nick thing was a complete joke. They were both just dating each other to piss me off...it seemed kind of obvious at the beginning but I just never imagined that Dani could sink so low to try and hurt me like that."

He walks over to Joe with confusion written on his face. "So...let me get this straight...you're mad at Dani for pretending to like Nick? Who was also pretending to like Dani to get back at you for stealing Taylor?" He sees Joe's slight nod and shakes his head. "Man, you've got some messed up anger issues."

"You don't think I have a right to be mad at Dani?"

"Not really, no. I mean what did she do? She tutored Nick which in turn made you jealous. Hell, if I was you, I'd just be happy that neither of them honestly have feelings for each other."

He sighs and begins running his finger along the rim of his coffee cup. "Yeah, if only, right? It's too bad extended periods of time together often lead to inevitable feelings."

~~~

Mia takes a deep breath before lightly knocking on his door, giving herself a silent speech of reassurance. Logan eventually opens the door, wearing a worn out expression and his eyes turn to a tone of bitterness when he sees Mia. "What do you want?"

She suddenly feels like she has lost all confidence and her voice comes out shaky and unsure. "I just want to talk."

"Talking is pointless and I really don't feel like doing this again." He says before closing the door on her.

"I was raped."

~~~~

I JUST HAD TO UPLOAD THIS SO ALL OF YOU CAN SHARE IN MY EXCITEMENT!

I'VE WRITTEN SO MUCH LABELS TONIGHT, IT'S CRAZY! ALTHOUGH IT'S PROBABLY THE 4TH TIME I'VE RE-WRITTEN SEASON 4 SO I DON'T WANT TO GET YOUR HOPES UP BUT I REALLYYYYY LIKE THIS ONE SO HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE IT AND I CAN FINALLY FINISH UP THIS EXTREMELY LONG STORY! AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, THIS SEASON (SEASON 3) IS ALREADY WRITTEN COMPLETELY. SO ALL I'M WAITING ON AFTER EVERY EPISODE IS COMMENTS. I CAN POST MORE EPISODES ANY TIME! SO...DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! ;D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!