Episode 94

Scarlett's standing in the hall talking to Jake when she looks to her right and sees Dani through the window sitting up and talking to Nick. She smiles and glances back at Jake. "She's awake." She quickly turns and hurries into the room to find Dani laughing at something Nick said. She notices Scarlett standing at the door and smiles while she rushes over to her hospital bed, wrapping her arms around her in a hug.

"Oh, thank God! Danielle Audrey Landon, you have no idea the scare you gave me!"

She chuckles as Scarlett pulls away. "Wow, my full name. I must be in trouble."

"You better believe it. Don't ever scare me like that again!"

She smiles up at her friend with an obvious motherly complex and shakes her head. "Never." She looks past Scarlett's shoulder and sees Jake slowly walking into the room, she smiles at him. "Hi, Jake."

He smiles, feeling heavy sympathy for her and walks closer to her bed. "Hey, Dani. How are you feeling?"

She shrugs and forces a smile. "I've been better." She gives him and Scarlett a saddened expression and glances down at her hands, which had been nervously gripping at the blanket across her body. She slowly looks up at them with hopeful eyes. "Have either of you heard from Joe?" Scarlett looks over at Jake for help.

"He'll be here, Dani. Don't worry." Jake assures in confidence.

She forces a smile and nods once in agreement before her eyes wander over to the door and she sees yet another familiar face. She smiles big and looks at him in confusion. "Logan Wade? What the hell are you doing here?"

He smiles and steps into the room with a cup of coffee in one hand. "Hello, Danielle."

Scarlett looks from Logan, to Dani and back again with wide and extremely curious eyes. "Okay...am I missing something?"

"I see a lot has changed since that night in Chelsea's closet." Logan blurts out as everyone in the room has wide eyes in extreme confusion and curiosity.

"Somebody better tell me what the heck is going on."

Dani laughs at Scarlett's expression and begins explaining. "Logan was one of my victims at Chelsea's fifteenth birthday." She looks over at Logan with a smirk. "We were playing seven minutes in heaven and Logan was the lucky contestant. We went into Chelsea's closet and he totally chickened out so I-"

"-Whoa, whoa, hold up there." He quickly interrupts her, stepping into the room a bit farther. "I so did not chicken out! You've taken up lying I see." He smirks at her and turns back to Scarlett, Jake and Nick's questioning faces. "She was the one who chickened out and being my kind, considerate self, I let her tell people that we did something. She was the popular back then, she couldn't have Chelsea and her disciples thinking she was a normal fourteen year old girl." He smirks and turns back to Dani.

Everyone focuses back on Dani and she smiles at Logan. "It would have been my first kiss. I didn't want it to take place in a smelly closet with someone I barely knew, even though he was a really sweet guy." She smiles at Logan, gratefully.

He smiles back and nods once, accepting her compliment.

The shock finally wears off and Scarlett looks at everyone in the room for a moment before shaking her head. "Damn, Bradley High has more connections than Ryan Seacrest."

~ One Hour Later 

Nick walks over to the waiting area and sits down on the couch beside Scarlett. He stays silent for a moment and stares down at his hands before looking over at her with a serious expression. "How are you doing?"