15- Not capable of love

Mhmmmm... I'm kinda throwing ideas in my story and I can't stop writing:D TEEHEE:) I'm been watching re runs of fresh prince of bel air so I'm looking for the perfect song for this chaptah:P Leggo! Chapter 16 is probably be posted tonight or tamaraw:P Comment/Share/Suggest/Vote;)

I didn't sleep all night last night because adrenaline was pumping through my veins. Kris helped me packed for the past days and she hates me because I'll ditch her for Paris. Well she ditched me for Bahamas so it seems fair. But I actually will miss her. 

Mom dropped us off at the airport early this afternoon because she has to go to a meeting at evening, I haven't seen Steven since we got back from Laguna and my mom won't talk about it. She said she'll call once a week to check up on us and she'll probably go in my runway show. 

We were waiting for our flight at the terminal when my phone decided to ring, I snatched it off my purse and answered without looking at the screen.

"Hello?" If this is mom telling me to be safe one last time I will end it the moment she speaks. 

"Hey Audrey," Lucas's voice echoed through my head. He's calling me. After two and a half weeks with no text or call, he decides to call me now, when I'm about to leave America.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly. I don't know what to say to him.

"I'm coming back to LA, I miss you, we should hang out," I glanced at Tristan with a worried expression on my face, his brows puckered and he watched me closely. How am I supposed to tell Lucas everything?

"Lucas, listen," I started off. He didn't reply so I continued, "I'm going to Paris in less than an hour," My head got jumbled up and my tongue got tied.

"What? With your parents? You didn't give me a heads up?" He asked to clarify. Oh gosh. Heads up? You're the one who's not checking up on me and he expects me to give him a heads up? 

"No, I'm modeling for Vogue and sorry," Sorry I'm not sorry.

"Modeling? Wait? What are you talking about? I'm completely lost," Lucas has been away for two weeks, its like were not even dating anymore, he didn't care to call me or thought of the fact if I'm still breathing.

"Yeah, I'm staying in Paris for three weeks with Tristan because he got a modeling contract too. When you were gone, mom signed us up and we got in, I'm sorry if I never updated you because last thing I knew is you never called me," He's been apart from me and I almost did forget about him. 

"And you never told me." He argued. It was like he haven't heard the last thing I said.

"Because you never called me! I thought you were ignoring me Lucas, not once in two weeks have you called to check if I'm still alive," I'm getting angry now. He's blaming me because I never told him anything, well if he did call, I would've probably told him everything or not.

"I'm sorry babe but my head was mixed up with the accident, I wasn't ignoring you," He said but I don't believe his explanation. Mixed up? Seriously? I heard every kind of excuses and that doesn't pass as an exception. 

"I understand that your dad got into a coma but a simple 'hey' will not hurt would it? Did it cross your mind that you should check if your girlfriend was alright, Lucas?" I spat out and Tristan placed his hand on my arm, trying to comfort me.

No reply. 

There was silence between us for a few moments and I can't take this anymore. Tears prickling the corner of my eyes. I'm not gonna cry for him.

"I have to go," I sniffed but didn't end the call yet. I'm waiting for him to say something before I go. 

"Are you crying baby? I'm so sorry, you don't know how sorry I am-" I pressed end call and wiped my eyes. He doesn't deserve my tears.