Chapter Three

《Draco's POV》

After my intense wanking session, I go to the Slytherin Common room. I have three hours until midnight, so I decide to read for a bit. I head into the boys' dorm and grab a random novel from my trunk and go back into the Common room. I notice Pansy on a couch, by herself, reading. I sneak over and flop onto the couch, my head in her lap.

She looks away from her book and smiles down at me. I grin back up at her as she returns to her book. This is probably one of the many reasons everyone thinks we're dating, no matter how how many times we deny it. Pansy is like a sister to me. I know at one point, she fancied me, but she got over the infatuation when she realized nothing was to come of it.

Pansy and I became friends at a very young age. Father only let me have pureblood playmates and Pansy fit the bill. I think Father also had the intention of me marrying her someday, but that's not going to happen. But we've been best friends for years.

We grew up disobeying our fathers and covering for each other. Pansy is great company when others aren't around. In private, we can be ourselves with one another. But in public, we have to be the stuck-up prats we were raised to be. Malfoys are known for their haughtiness and arrogance. I don't want to disgrace the family name, now do I?

"Move your legs, you lazy git."

I look up and see Blaise grinning at me. I lift my legs and he sits and pushes my legs into his lap. He's smiling at me, but as soon as he sees whose lap my head is on, he glares at Pansy. They must be in another petty fight. If they go a week without some sort of fight, it'd be a bloody miracle.

"You're lucky you're my best mate or you'd be hexed right now."

"Really? And what for this time?

"Insulting a Malfoy by calling one a 'lazy git'."

He grins.

"I'm sorry, your Highness."

"Forgiven, you peasant."

We sit there grinning at each other like idiots before we both go to our books. Eventually, I get tired of my book and fall asleep. I wake up later to realize everyone is gone from the Common room. My head is no longer on Pansy's lap; I must've been pretty out of it to not notice her absence. My feet is still in Blaise's lap. He's mumbling to himself, so I groan to tell him I'm awake.

He jumps.

 He looks at me sheepishly and says,"Did you have a nice nap Sleeping Beauty?"

"Yep. It was great. I loved my foot rest."

He looked at little flustered at my joke. To cover up his awkwardness, he asks, "What time is it?"

Even though I know he has a watch, I look down at mine.

"11:53."

Wait. Wasn't I supposed to do something at midnight? My sleep muddled tries to process midnight... Oh my God! Potter! In the Room of Requirement! I jump up real quick and fix my robes.

"Where are you going?" Blaise asks in confusion.

"Somewhere."

I turn towards the dungeon door and start to walk.

"Where?"

"If I wanted you to know, I would've told you."

 His face instantly turns into a mask of hurt. I instantly apologize.

"I'm sorry Blaise. I just have to go... meet someone."

"Okay. Good night then."

"Good night."

I race out the door and head for the seventh floor, hoping I don't get caught by Filch or Snape. I finally get there. I pace the hallway thinking I need a place to meet Harry Potter multiple times. Finally the door appears and I walk inside. I close the door behind me and look around.

There is a huge bed in the middle of the room, with a red and gold cover. That sneaky bastard. There are candles floating aimlessly around the room. In the corner is a flaming fire in the fireplace and a sofa in front of it. But no sign of Harry.

I'm about to call out for him when I hear a whisper.

"Accio Draco Malfoy."

Then I'm tugged toward the opposite side of the room and into two strong arms.