Friday (2)

'I can't believe it's already Friday,' Marinette said as the three girls ate their breakfast, 'We only have two weeks left here and then we'll have to go back to Paris.' 

'Not me, since I got adopted by Bruce, I'm living here and going to Gotham Academy,' Lizzie replied. 

'Wait, doesn't that mean that you and Damian are adoptive twins? Since the both of you are born in the same year,' Chloe pointed out. 

'I have no idea, never thought about it like that,' Lizzie answered. 

'Tch, I seriously hope that is not the case, it's like having Marcus around you 24/7,' Damian replied. 

'Oh, you can't compare me to him,' Lizzie replied. 

'Speaking of which, let's go to school,' Marinette said as she finished up her breakfast and went to change her shoes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Good morning class,' their geography teacher, Ms. Park, greeted them when she entered the classroom, 'All of you would have to do a project by making a diorama for a place, like country, kingdom, cities and others. You will need to explain about your diorama and some special stuff about the place that you picked,' Ms. Park announced. 

'This is going to be so exciting.' 'I wonder who will have the best diorama.' 'I can't wait to start this project.' The classroom erupted with chattering students. 

'Students,' Ms. Park called to regain attention before explaining about the project, 'This will be a group project with five to six people, you can pick your teammates. Lastly, the library, computer room and science lab will be open for all of you, just don't blow the science lab up.' 

The chatter erupted again and everyone was beyond excited at the news. 

'Class,' Ms. Park called again, 'The due date for this project is next Thursday. Now, for the rest of the class, you may pick a teammate and discuss about the project.' 

Students started standing up and rushing to their friends, grouping with each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Wait, a diorama about a country with special features?' Lizzie asked to make sure she wasn't hearing things because none of her teachers had let her done something so exciting before. 

'Yes,' Marcus answered, confirming that Lizzie was not hearing things, before asking, 'What's so surprising? We do it all the time.' 

'Oh, it's just that the projects we do are usually boring, like work with your teammate to write an essay about a nightmare or work with your teammate to color,' Lizzie replied. 

'That sounds boring,' Marcus said before adding, 'On another note, what about the six of us team up?' 

'I'm down for that,' Lizzie replied. 

'I would love that, thank you!' Marinette replied. 

'Fine by me, at least it's not with those ridiculous, utterly ridiculous people from our class,' Chloe answered. 

'Sure,' Jon answered. 

'Tch, whatever,' Damian said. 

'Great, now which country will our diorama be about?' Marcus asked. 

'Umm, we can pick Vatican City, it's the smallest country in the world, it's total area is 0.44 square kilometers,' Lizzie answered. 

'Oh, I heard of that country, it's surrounded by Rome and Italy and the whole city is just one building called the Roman Catholic Church,' Marinette replied.