Superior Time

The Same Night
The Same Place
(Y/N) POV

Shiro: First, change the field dramtically, then attack.

He then turned to our hiding spot.

Shiro: It's easier to enclose, rather that to hit. I took the liberty of using your strategy.

Terasaka: Shiro!! Was this all your doing?!

Shiro: That's right. The multiple underwear thefts in town, and planting the underwear and other items around Koro-sensei, was all my doing. Don't blame this man. For this place, the last part of my plan, I needed a substitute for the role of underwear thief.

Tsuruta: Sorry, it was orders from someone higher up than Karasuma-san. I don't want to do it, but I couldn't refuse.

Me: I see.

I then looked at where Koro-sensei was trapped.

Me: So, Shiro. That tentacles Itona has are still the same as Koro-sensei's, aren't they?

Shiro: Yes. What about it?

Me: Oh, nothing. Karma, help me out a little.

Karma smirked and got on his knees as I took out an anti-sensei gun.

Shiro: Don't you-

Sara quickly kicked his face and Terasaka headlocked him.

I ran to Karma and stepped on his hands and he threw me up. I quickly released two shots and both of it hit Itona's tentacles, leaving him with only one tentacle.

Koro-sensei: Nice shot, (Y/N)-kun.

I did a roll on my landing and landed safely. A second later, the inside of the trap started to shine.

An explosion occured, destroying the trap and breaking the windows of the building behind us

Me: That will attract attentions.

Koro-sensei caught the falling Itona and put him down on the ground.

Koro-sensei: There you have it, Shiro-san. This sort of surprise attack won't work on me anymore. Leave him with Class E and quietly step back. Also, please spread the correct information that I am not the underwear thief.

Kayano: And my chest is actually A! No, B! It's B!

Shiro just quiet. Suddenly, Itona started grunting in pain.