Exam Aftermath & Camp

...(slight TW, violent fight and a bit of a bloody battle? ⚠️)

"you forgot to take into account that I would possibly fight you head on"
Midoriya smiled, standing 5 feet away from Aizawa and holding his daggers at hand.

Aizawa groaned as he got up, Midoriya interrupted.
"I'm allowed to use these right? They're apart of the gear I get for being quirkless"
He asked, not wanting to break a rule that could get him into major trouble.

"you're allowed to use them. You just can't land any devastating strikes on me that could kill me. "

"good to know"
Midoriya grinned, charging straight on.

Beneath his green colored contact, his left eye changed gray.
He could see himself charging at Aizawa through Aizawa's eye and hear all of his thoughts pouring into his mind.

Aizawa sprung to his feet, charging at Midoriya as well.
Midoriya threw a stab but Aizawa blocked, however that wasn't Midoriya's plan.
Midoriya struck with the second dagger, slicing through Aizawa's hero outfit and through a couple layers of the skin of his back. It wasn't too deep but it sure did sting and span quite a length.

Blood splattered on the ground as Midoriya drew the blade away and stood opposing Aizawa from behind. Blood dripped down from the dagger, Midoriya held back a satisfied grin and jumped back from Aizawa's attack.

Aizawa tried to strike Midoriya's legs but Midoriya flew up into the air instead.

"Where is Yaoyorozu?"
The both of them thought collectively.
Midoriya heard his thought and grew a bit alarmed.
"He's going after her now.
I can't have that"
He thought to himself, switching to see where Yaoyorozu was through her eyes.

His eyes slightly widened as he noticed the thing Yaoyorozu had meticulously designed while he kept Aizawa busy.

"A large trap spanning the whole alleyway...
Amazing.

If she weren't aiming to be a hero I'd recruit her into the HKO, she's smart, strong, and knows how to use her quirk.

What a waste of talent"
Midoriya thought to himself as he watched Aizawa run straight into the trap.

He tripped over an invisible wire which triggered a sticky cement shooting system.
After the system was shot, it triggered another system.
3 nets were shot on top of that.

And to top it all off, a sedative tranquilizer dart also hit him.

Midoriya grinned as he landed Infront of Aizawa who laid captured as Yaoyorozu made herself viable and ran out of her hiding spot.

"I know you told me to come and help you once you got him distracted but I figured this would also work in case I couldn't find you"
She explained.

"No this is good.
I was hoping you'd do something like this, I didn't know if you had the capability to use so much fat to make all of these items so I didn't recommend it. "
Midoriya said, happy with the outcome.

Aizawa struggles underneath the series of capture, it didn't help there was a sedative actively making him tired and the fact that he was bleeding.

"izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu pass the test"
An announcement said through a speaker.

Midoriya smugly grinned as he got to helping Aizawa out.
He removed the nets and watched Yaoyorozu make the reverse of the sticky cement to help him escape from the ground.

Blood dripped down Aizawa's back, he felt a painful gash on his knee and one as well on his left cheek bone.
Slamming into the rough ground twice was bound to do that.