Chapter 20. Nervousness Is A Crime

Kinsley

"C'om king were going to Fear the Sheer next."

She grabbed my arm and dragged me to the stupid store. It's just not the same without my mom and my feet are starting to hurt!! they have over a thousand bags and I only have three. When we walked through the doors the smell of cheap perfume hit my nose. It smells nasty but the twins are smiling like they won a million dollars, what is wrong with these two?

"Hello ladies can I help you find your dresses?"
"No thanks we got it."

"Well aren't you gonna look for a dress?"

I signed and looked around nothing really caught my eye. I want something that will make his jaw drop.

"Can I help you look for a dress ma'am."

I looked at worker lady she had long black hair that was in a pony tail, she had hazel green eyes with little freckles around her nose.

"I'm going on a date tonight and I want a jaw dropping dress."
"I think I might have the perfect dress for you follow me."

We started walking toward the back of the store.

"He must be some special guy."
"He's amazing."
"Wait right here."

She went threw the double door's that said 'employees only' a few minutes later she came back with a black color dress.

"Here I think this suits you well."

I grabbed the dress it's was a one shoulder black skin tight dress that flows at the bottom. I love it!!

"Thank you so much." I smiled at her
"Well what are you waiting for go try it on."

I walked over to the changing room and took off my clothes. I slipped in the dress and it fits me perfectly. This dress is stunning but maybe some heels will make it look even better.

"So how does it look?"
"It looks great."
"Well come on out I wanna see it."

I pushed back the curtain and she gasped.

"This dress is perfect for you! Man I have good taste."

I laughed.

"What's your name?"
"I'm Samantha, what's yours."
"Kinsley."
"Well kinsley when your ready I will ring you up."
"Ok."

I walked back into the dressing room and put back on my clothes.

"King you found a dress."
"Yeah about time." Said Amber

We both laughed.

"I'm gonna go buy this then I need high heels."
"I like the way how you think." Laura said.

I walked up the cash register and she rang me up.

"That would be three- hundred and fifty dollars please."

I hope he doesn't kill me for this I slid the card and put in the pin number. I walked out the store and headed across the store to 'heels on wheels' there I got black three inch high heels.

"Ready to go?"
"Yeah."

We walked out to the car and got inside. Then we headed home.

"So are you excited about your date tonight?" Laura said
"Excited no nervous yes."
"Don't be nervous Bradley is a sweet heart."
"I hope so."

When we pulled into the drive way I grabbed stuff and ran up stairs into our room. I took off my clothes and turned on the warm water. I got in and washed myself with vanilla scented body wash then I did my hair. I rinsed myself off and put on my black robe. I walked out of the bathroom and was pushed into a chair.

"What are you doing?"
"We're gonna help you get ready."
"I think I could get myself ready."
"No you can't because it's already seven and you have to be ready by eight."
"Fine."

One twin was pulling and twisting my hair and the other one was painting my nails black and silver. So this is what you call twin magic. In front of me was make up of all sort of different colors, hair stuff and jewelry they turned me around.

"Close your eyes."

I did what laura said and closed my eyes.

"Maybe we could put some of that here."
"Oh yeah that's cute and put that there."
"And top it off with that color there"

"Oh yeah we got this."

I heard them clap hands and then they started. I felt the brushes on my eyelids and cheeks then my lips.

"And done."

I opened my eyes and they gasped.

"We're amazing."

They both gave me a tight squeeze.

"I'm so happy that your his mate have fun tonight."

They packed their stuff up and left. I got up and looked in the mirror wow I can't even recognize myself. I had the smokey eye and mascara that really makes my eyes pop with some lip gloss. I added some diamond earrings and slipped on the dress, then my high heels. I felt so pretty so I did a small twirl. There was a knock at the door

"Are you ready Kinsley he's waiting for you."
"I will be down there in a second."

I took a deep breath you can do this king it's just one date.

'Yeah your first date.'
'How did you know that?'
'I know everything.'

I rolled my eye's and headed down stairs.