Chapter 37: Goomah

Hello!!!!!1!1!1!1!1 ;)

Don't forget to VOTE, leave LOTS of feedback, and SHARE this stories with your friends!! Thank you!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

IMPORTANT: If you have a little free time, please vote for Death Is My BFF to become a TV SHOW or MOVIE!! http://www.iflist.com/stories/

* * *

Sam and I hoped onto the giant bed in the room and immediately started to gossip about each other's life. As we talked, I dove head first into the Chinese food. To say that I ate my feelings is an understatement. I ate my feelings...and practically the paper bag with it. I wanted to detach myself, at least momentarily, from my own issues and find out more about Sam's love life.

"So you've been sleeping with the Pirate," I said, "willingly?"

            Playful, she narrowed her eyes at me. "Define sleeping," she said.

            "Sexual intercourse."

            "Then yes, Fücko and I enjoy the sexual intercourse."

            "Does he at least treat you well?" I asked. "From what you told me the last time I saw you, the way you're smiling right now is actually a little shocking. Do you have Stockholm syndrome, too?"

            "If I do, Stockholm syndrome makes my life a lot more interesting, if you ask me." Sam snorted this time. "In al honestly, I think that I'm the one who hasn't been treating Fico well."

            "How so?"

            "I've just been selfish. He doesn't agree with me, but I have been." She shifted on the bed, pulling her legs into a butterfly position and playing with her Christmas socks. "I portrayed him as this horrible person to you because I was afraid of facing my emotions and seeing him again. I wasn't always like that, too. You have no idea how much of a bitch the world as made me." She looked down at her lap. "He comes off as intimidating as hell, and he has a temper, but he's one of the most affectionate, thoughtful, and sweetest people that I've ever met. You just have to dig really, really, really, really, really, really deep. Like, grand canyon and a p0rn star's vàgina, deep. A good man is in there, believe me."

            "I gathered Fico was sweet from the moment he slapped me in the furniture store," I said dryly.

             "Like I said, grand canyon and a p0rn star's vàgina, deep. In that store, that wasn't the man that I love," she said, shaking her head, "that was a broken man, trying to get back at me. He did that because I broke his heart, and he was hurt when we saw me. Believe me, you will get an apology from that bastard that blows your socks off. I'll make him make it up to you."

            "I see you have him whipped already," I laughed out.