Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit

DOUBLE UPDATE- Make sure you have read the previous chapter!

;)

Please VOTE, LEAVE FEEDBACK, and SHARE this story, if you'd like more! (And more double updates!)

IMPORTANT: If you have a little free time, please vote for Death Is My BFF to become a TV SHOW or MOVIE!! http://www.iflist.com/stories/

* * *

            Ten minutes later, I was in Sam's room, which was highly decorated and appropriately bright, with a theme of yellow throughout. She let me borrow a pair of her yoga pants and a tank top that hung low on my chest.

            I yanked the tank top up.

            She slapped my hand. "Bad."

            "Oh, God." I slapped my hands down at my sides, staring at myself in a full-length mirror. "Well, there they are. My areolas. Annnnd my nipples."

             "Don't be dramatic, you look great!" Sam sprayed some perfume on me. It actually smelled really nice. "We want Ferro green-eyed with his tongue out, and we want Jay's eyebrows up beyond his snowy hairline."

            "I feel like this is going to be disastrous. What if Ferro gets in a fistfight with Jay?" Or what if Ferro is making out with some chick?

            "We'll never know, unless we go down there!" She uncapped her deodorant and lifted my arms up, rolling the deodorant on where it counted. "You can't spell sex with a B and an O!"

            "Do I really smell?"

            "It's just a precaution." She took my hair out of its bun, fluffed it out, pinched my cheeks, and then applied some lip-gloss to my lips. "There." She spanked my butt. "Let's get em', tiger."

            I turned to her, right before we exited her bedroom. "I really look nice? I don't look like I'm trying, right? Do I look like I'm trying?"

            "Not at all. You look...natural. You look beautiful. If I were a man, I'd fück the shit out of you right now."

            "Woo!"

            We high-fived.

            Sam's room was on the third floor, almost directly above mine. When we got to the second floor, we could hear Christmas music blasting from downstairs. And when we were at the top of the grand staircase, looking down into the foyer, I was surprised to find a bunch of half-naked, muscular men with Christmas hats on, dancing and drinking all over the place.

            "I don't see Jay, let's try the living room!" Sam shouted to me over the music, and guided me into another room. Men were sprawled on couches, getting lap dances and kissing women dressed as Santa. I didn't see Ferro, or Jay.