A Red Rose

Adrienne's POV:

This was going to be a long day.

I had basically slept through my calculus class, and biology was starting to go the same way.

All I could think about was how wrong I was about Raelyn. And now I couldn't ever be wrong about her again. Because she was gone. I was a day too late.

I doodled broken hearts on my textbook for the rest of the hour, and struggled through lunch.

Amelie wasn't there, because she was sick, so I just ate my lunch with some other friends. Zara and I had French together, and I was NOT looking forward to it.

At least I'd be with Zara I guess.

'Hola.' I said, entering the class.

'On est en classe de français, Adrienne. L'espagnol est dans la salle a côté.'

'Oui.' I glared at the back of her head and took my seat next to Zara. Merde.

'Coucou.' She smirked.

'Shut up. I have a headache.'

'Woah okay.' Zara raised her hands in surrender.

I somehow managed to pull through français class, and I dragged myself out into the hallway.

I needed to stop at my locker to get my books, but when I arrived, I noticed a note stuck on the front.

'Are you french? Because Eiffel for you.
-R'

I snatched the cheesy note and read it over and over, making sure it was real.

Then I stuffed it in my pocket, waved at a very confused Zara, and ran out of the building.

In the middle of the parking lot, leaning against her black mercedes, was Raelyn. She was wearing a suit and tie, and was holding a red rose.

'Mademoiselle.' She grinned, and I ran, pulling her into a hug.

'You're a shitty person, Raelyn.' I yelled at her, holding her tight.

'But you love me.' Rae lifted me up, and swung my around, before bringing me close and kissing me.

'Infinitely.' I murmured.

The End, thank you so much for reading :)
Have a great day, and remember to take good care of yourself.

<3

-A