Chapter 39

I woke up by the annoying sound of Aidan snoring, and I put my pillow on my head.

I could still hear him, so I threw my pillow on his head.

"Skyla?!" Aidan exclaimed and rolled away from me.

"So you were late last night?" I asked and pulled his shirt a bit, because he still had his normal clothes on.

"So you were a bit lazy last night." and pulled the tail on my onesie.

"Shut up." I said and I quickly stood up from the bed.

"I packed all your bags last night, and I don't think you should change now." Aidan said as he strechted his arms and also got out of bed.

"So you say that I just need to keep on my onesie?" I asked and he quickly nodded.

"It looks good on you, but I like your normal clothes a bit more." Aidan said and he started searching through our whole trailer for stuff we left behind.

"Did you pack literally everything?! How long did that take you?" I exclaimed and I saw all our suitcases standing by the door.

"I guess it took like two hours, but I just didn't want to wake you up." Aidan said and he handed me an apple as breakfast.

"I wouldn've mind if you did." I said and I took a bite of my apple.

"Hey, sorry to tell you. But we're quite late again, so we need to leave." Aidan said and he grabbed his own suitcase and one of mine.

"Okay, let's go then." I said and I grabbed my other two suitcases.

We walked out, and we were greeted my Dean who was planning to get us.

"Hey, we were all waiting for you in the bus." Dean said and he took over one of my suitcases.

He was right everyone was waiting for us in the bus, because we would take a bus to a small airport.

Dean and Aidan would handle the suitcases, as I went inside and looked for Orlando who was behind his phone.

I sat down next to him, but he seemed in trance with his phone.

"Orlando? Orlando?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Sorry, I was texting Miranda about Flynn and stuff." Orlando said and I nodded.

"Nice clothes by the way." he then said and put the hood of my onesie on.

"Shut up, how long's the drive?" I asked as Dean and Aidan sat down in front of us.

"Only twenty minutes in the bus, and three hours in the plane." Orlando said and I quickly nodded.

"Okay, thanks. Can you wake me up when we are at the airport?" I asked and Orlando nodded followed by a smile.

"Of course." Orlando said and I put my head on his shoulder so I could fall asleep.

I caught a small glimpse of Aidan mouthing 'sweet dreams.', and that made me smile.

Oh god, I love him so much. But when we arrive at the studio, it will all be gone...

I went to sleep with the fear of my dad being mad at me.

"Skyla, wake up." a voice said and I found myself in Dean's arms.

I looked around, and Dean placed me in a chair next to him.

Aidan and Orlando were sitting in front of us, and Martin with Ben behind us.

"Here, put this on." he said and he handed me a set of headphones.

"Thanks." I said and the movie started.

It was a really good movie, and I really loved it.

Dean and I also have the same kind of humour, so we would laugh at the same things.

At the end of the movie, we just started talking about the weirdest things.

"Apples are way better than grapes." I said but Dean shook his head.

"Grapes are small and easy to eat fast." Dean said but I then shook my head.

"Apples taste way better, but watermelon is even better." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"But what's like you all-time favourite thing to eat?" he asked and it was hard to decide.

"I can't choose between lasange and sushi, and yours?" I replied and I could see he also had a hard time choosing.

"Probably mac'n cheese." Dean said and I nodded understanding.

"What do you think is cuter? Puppies or kittens?" I then asked and he gasped at me.

"Puppies, duh!" Dean said followed by a sassy snap making me laugh.

"Only ten minutes before landing." the intercom said and I sighed.

"Yeah, finally." I said and Dean laughed at my comment.

When we landed, I saw my dad waiting at the airport. He was behind his phone, so I sneaked up to him. I then hugged him tight, and he laughed as he hugged me back.

"I missed you, dad." I said into his shoulders and he hummed.

"How was it in bag end?" my dad asked and I looked back at everyone just slowly walking.

"It was really cool, but I'm glad to be back here with you." I said and he smiled down at me.

"Taxi's are all waiting outside." Peter yelled and we all stepped outside.

I signaled Aidan and Dean to not get in the same taxi, and luckily, they understand what I was trying to do.

I was sharing the taxi with Adam Brown and Andy Serkis, Andy sat next to the driver as I was sandwiched between my dad and Adam.

"So..." Adam said and it was clear nobody really wanted to talk now.

"Skyla?" my dad then questioned and I knew he was going to talk about me and Aidan.

"Yes?" I replied and I could just feel that even Adam and Andy were nervous for me.

"Well, I've been wanting to talk about something important with you. About you and...Aidan..." Lee said and I could feel myself sweating everywhere.

"What's up about me and Aidan?" I asked but I knew what it was about.

"Well I heard this rumour about you and Aidan making out alot behind the scenes, and I simply don't want to have the Luke situation all over again. You getting heartbroken, and crying out because you thought it was meant to be." Lee said and I nodded.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry for not listening to you, but I was so scared for your reaction that Aidan was comforting me." I said but my dad just looked out the window.

"I've missed you really bad, every day." I then said and put my arms around hoping he would forgive me.

"Not now Skyla." my dad said and he pushed me a bit away from him.

He had never declined an apology from me, this is the first time.