Chapter 1

Nandini was sitting in a room on her nuptial night all decked up in a bridal outfit, with veil covering her face. But her mental state wasn't like any other bride, she was scared, scared of what was gonna happen next..

She was married to a person, she hasn't talked before even for once..

When his parents came to see her, he didn't accompany them for which his parents made an excuse of him being busy, which felt weird to her, still for her parents satisfaction she said yes for the marriage. Her father worked at their company, knowing their family since years, he felt there couldn't be any better proposal for her, even though he didn't knew their son much..

During the rituals, his face used to be stiff as if this is all happening against his wish, he never tried talking to her nor did she, they didn't even had each other's contact number, the phase passed was totally in contrast with what she had imagined to be..

She realized saying a yes for this marriage was a mistake, she regretted, but it was too late now, wasn't it. Now, she felt she should've taken action on her gut feeling and tried to confront him but it wasn't of any use now...

The most scary part was the only time she saw his eyes during the wedding and they were red and his face was hard, unlike just disinterest in all other rituals his face his time showed rage and anger..

She was battling her feelings and was lost in her thoughts when she heard the door opening and gasped seeing him enter.

He closed the door and stumbled as he walked further, he was drunk, she gulped and fisted her lehenga in fear..

He opened his watch and a few accessories placing them on the nearby table, her breath rose with each passing second..

He sat on the bed and chuckled surprising her..

"You must be very happy right", he said and she didn't knew what to speak..

"Of course you just got married to the Manik Malhotra, ha your life is set bitch", he said getting up and stared her..

"Congratulations", he said shaking his hands with her and a tear rolled down her eyes..

"A..aap aisa kyu bol rahe hai", she asked stammering..

"Oh please, now don't start this melo drama we both know you've married me for money", he said and harshly removed her veil revealing the face, filled with tears..

"Agar aisa tha to why did you marry me", she shouted on his face and he clenched his jaw..

"Don't you dare raise your voice", he said gripping her shoulders and she moved back in fear...

"Tumhe kya lagta hai, I would ever marry someone like you, vo to mere so called parents got me married to you forcefully, unki bahu to tum ban hi gayi but remember, tum kabhi meri biwi nahi ban sako gi", he said being just an inch away from her face and he gulped seeing his anger..

His eyes fell on her red lips which were slightly open and quivering. He touched her lips with finger and caressed her lips shocking her..

"You are a good seducer hmm", he placed his lips on her and she gasped, he kissed her but she neither kissed back nor resisted, he bit her lips, she felt disgusting, it was not like she had thought her first kiss to be..

He moved down to her neck and placed a bite making her scream, she tried to push him but his grip was strong, he saw her struggle and moved back leaving her..

She didn't want this, she was ready to give her virginity to her husband, be it the first night of the marriage but she hated the way it was it was going, she didn't feel loved instead felt disgusted by his touched. He didn't show a bit of care or concern..

"Ahh, not bad", he said wiping the corner of his lips..

"Please stop it, I don't like this", she cried and he somewhere felt guilty but then, he had anyone he wanted under him which resisted him in realizing his fault..

"What! there nothing to act innocent, yeah you cannot be my wife but we can have some fun right", he said caressing her shoulders..

"Leave me, I'm not acting for god sake", she said harshly removing his hands off her..

"You are not even a percent of what I had thought", she said in anger but ended up crying at the end and he laughed..

"So you think you are a percent of what I had expected, no, I expected some rich, hot and classy women to be my wife, where do you stand, you are no where near to me", he said rolling his eyes..

"And anyways don't think so highly of yourself, I have girls on their knees for me, you matter zero to me", he said to satisfy his ego after someone refused him for the first time in his life...

He got up and moved towards the washroom closing the door harshly which made her flinch...

She wanted to cry but even the tears didn't support her, she was expecting something bad but this bad? Does she deserve this?

He came out of the washroom, his outfit changed and lied on the bed as if ignoring her presence and she stared at him..

She got up and removed all jewels with a blank face. She entered the washroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Her first night after marriage, it was supposed to be beautiful right, it should have been dreamy like every other marriage but no it turned out to be a nightmare instead, a worst one.

She splashed water on her face and looked at her red swollen eyes due of crying, more tears ran out of her eyes and sat on the floor of bathroom gripping her knees. 

She cried hard, on her fate, on her stupidity to say yes for this marriage and when she thought about the future of this marriage with such dynamics.

She came out changing her outfit. She looked him to see him sound asleep. How could he sleep after all this, she thought..

She had no interest of sleeping next to him, she went and silently lied on the sofa as sleep was a far off thing for her now. Tears rolled down her thinking about his behavior and the new life or hell she had landed into..
She couldn't sleep, whenever she closed her eyes, all she could do was to recall his harsh words and actions.

To be continued...