not again...

“Well well look who’s all by herself,” a voice sneered and I wiped around to see charity standing behind me. I let out a breath not in the mood to deal with her at the moment. What was she even doing here?

                “What do you want Charity?” I growled.

                “Hmm let’s see. You dead at my feet,” she snapped and my eyes widened.

                “Are you threatening me?” I asked.

                “No more like warning you. Stay away from Clayton. He is no longer yours. He belongs to me,” she snapped and took a step forward.

                “He’s not a possession,” I spat and she raised an eye brow.

                “Really then how was my father able to pay him enough to leave you and be with me,” she said and put her hands on her hips.

                “That’s a lie,” I spat and she smirked.

                “Is it? Think about it Cadence. What man would leave you the night of your freaking wedding? Why would he leave with no explanation? One that has been paid a lot of money and wants nothing to do with you,” she said and I stared at her for a moment before I completely lost it. My wolf snarled and I flung myself at her getting a punch to her jaw.

                She reacted quickly and threw me off of her and advanced on me. She threw punches at me but I was quick enough to dodge them but she finally swung her leg out and caught the back of my legs making me fall flat on my back. She was on my in the matter of second landing punch after punch to my face and ribs. I felt my face begin to bleed and a few ribs break as I tried to fight her off but she held on and kept punching me. I was beginning to grow weak but I was not going to let her to win this one so I finally threw her off of me and pounced on her. I got some good punches on her until she reached her fist up and punched my collar bone as hard as she could and it instantly snapped under the pressure. I yelped in pain and rolled off of her. I reached to clutch my broken collar bone but she kicked my side as she was now on her feet. Pain swept through my whole body as she broke a few more ribs. I tightly closed my eyes waiting for her to kill me but I knew she was going to make it very painful for me.

                “Charity what the hell?” someone boomed and I quickly rolled away from her and towards the trees. I leaned against one and clutched my bruised and broken body.

                “She attacked me first,” Charity said innocently but I didn’t have the strength to argue.

                “I don’t care if she did or not you could have killed her,” the voice snapped and I realized it was Clayton. What was he still doing here?

                “You shouldn’t care about her! You should be worried about me!” Charity whined and I felt a cool hand on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see a concerned Clayton staring back at me.

                “You’re the one that almost killed her! Call Kale now! And warn her pack members that I have her!” Clayton shouted and I usually would have flinched at his tone but I felt too stiff. “It’s going to be okay Cade I’m here now.” I stared back at him wanting to say some much but I kept my mouth shut. I knew that now wasn’t the time to fight with him or tell him how much pain he caused me.

                “Only my friends call me Cade,” I managed to squeak out and that got me a crooked smile.

                “Oh shut up,” he said and I just rolled my eyes. I slowly closed my eyes as the darkness fully over took me. Who knew the bitch could fight so well. But how did Clayton know where I was?

hey sorry its short but this is the next part! i know things dont seem to be moving very fast but i promise things will begin to pick up! anyways comment vote! four more comments and i may upload another part tonight :)