chapter 10:the tale of his journey and the battle against rider

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'
_____________________________________
3rd pov

Lorenzo:"....so were do I begin." He looked at his arm before sighing. "When I was seventeen, I died..as you could say, but something sent me to another world." His eyes seemed dull.

Lorenzo:"it was a world that was once at war. I remember waking up on a desolate battlefield during the Era of sengoku japan the corpses of two armies surrounding me." He clenched his fist. "I met two individuals that day, my brother and our sensei.." The group started to walk as they were heading to a certain direction.

Lorenzo:"we protected a child who was from a mystic bloodline and during an attack on the compound we stayed at. my brother and I were stabbed in the back and then buried under rubber, but our young master saved us by granting us immortality."

Lorenzo:"The child we protected was kidnapped, taken by an opposing lord who wished to use our masters blood, but I traveled to the castle to save him after that, my brother.. was always loyal to our sensei, but he started to lose himself being consumed by his own bloodlust." Lorenzo clenched his fist.

Lorenzo:"I had looked for a way to get rid of the child's immortality so the boy could live a normal life...." He rubbed his wrist. "I was about to get rid of the boy's immortality. which would cost my life, but my path was blocked by my brother... who had become consumed by the bloodlust of battle."

Ritsuka:"was it that bad?" Lorenzo chuckled and gave a nod.

Lorenzo:"I had to battle against him... two immortals, one who was going to become Shura and the other was me as the two blades we wielded were powerful... they were called mortal blades...blades that could kill the undying."

Gudako:"holy crap the battle must've been amazing.." Lorenzo sighed softly.

Lorenzo:"it sure was in the end when my brother planned to pull out his mortal blade...I was quicker I had stabbed him in the heart with the mortal blade I wielded." He sighed before taking a sip of a canteen he had brought with him. "Then I went to go sever the child's immortality.. I had gotten all the items and there was one last requirement..to remove his heritage."

Lorenzo:"it was to sever the immortal oath...I had to end my own life and I did..." He chuckled.

Lorenzo:"the next life was well more painful... I was stuck in a loop in a world were the undead roamed and the gods fled their thrones...in that world the a flame kept the world together, but it slowly started to fade and the ones keeping aflame were chosen champions and undead.

Lorenzo:"But each time I choose a path and ended it...the world would reset and I died.... so many times on my journey and watched those I considered Allies perish with each loop... until I found a way to end the loop. I got rid of it the flame." He winced as he rubbed a mark on his arm.

Lorenzo:"But the flame attached to me as I traveled to the next world... a world where the people worshipped a tree that seemed to shine and I was stuck in a loop again."

Ritsuka:"I mean..even if you were put in another world.. wouldn't your experience from your journeys help you?" Lorenzo nodded.

Lorenzo:"that is what I thought as well but that world was different then the last two.. i had to battle against demigods... mindless beasts and a god." He looked at the rest. "I found a way to end the loop but this time it would cost me... I aided my Allies made sure they wouldn't die at the end of their quest.. along with the fact that to save them would require me to gain several different items to end the loop." He sighed as he winced in pain.

Lorenzo:"a pin blessed by a demigod known as miquella and a dangerous flame... known as the frenzied flame.. I burnt the tree to the ground with the flame and afterwards used the pin to keep me from being consumed by the chaos that the frenzied flame emitted." He pulled his shirt up revealing burns that seemed to be in the shape of fingers.