Bae Under the Bus (the Pack)

Hey all! You guys have gotten me to 8.6K, so thank you all. It's such a big number, it makes me feel like I'm worth something. This is a the Pack one shot for meromeforme . Enjoy~!

"We're throwing my bae under the bus right now." Preston said as he was talking to the others. They were playing a battledome, bantering about. They were currently joking about Rob and how he was "that guy". Everyone else laughed, certain finding it funnier than others. Vikk, Lachlan, Pete, and Nick (Dr. Playstation for those idiots like me who didn't know his real name) were all on his team. The other team was Choco, Kenny, Rob, Brayden, and Alex. They were enjoying the nostalgia of playing a battledome again after forever. It would make their fans happy too, so that was always a bonus.
The battledome went by quickly, Kenny's team winning. They all joined a Skype call together after ending the recording. Laughter filled their speakers as they joked and teased. They were all having a blast until someone's phone went off.
"That's mine. Hold on a minute boys." Pete said before he rolled away from his mic.
"Ooo! Pete's got a girly calling him!" Lachlan jokes after they heard Pete mumble a hey babe. The guys snickered before going silent to listen.
"Okay babe. Give me a few minutes to get ready. Love you!" Pete said as he hung up his phone. "Gotta go boys! Have fun without me!" Pete said before leaving the call and shutting down his computer. The boys all said bye, despite the fact he was gone, an got back to talking. After a few minutes Nick and Alex said they needed to go. They were given a chorus of goodbyes before they left. Next we Brayden, then Choco and Kenny. The four remaining people were Poofless (my phone autocorrects that to all caps) and Vikklan. They were just talking, enjoying their time when their Skypes rang. Lachlan laughed at who it was.
"Should we let the plebs into the call?" Lachlan asked as it continued to ring. Preston let out a loud groan.
"I guess we should." The others laughed as they were accepted into the call.
"Hey doods. What'd we miss?" Mitch asked as he turned on his camera. He was seated in Jerome's lap and the two looked quite okay with it. The rest rolled their eyes and Preston let out a little giggle.
"Everything Merome, you missed everything." Rob responded as he began to fiddle with something on his computer.
"Robadobflob, this is why you don't have a job. All you missed was an awesome battledome and us making fun of Rob." Preston said as he noticed the other wasn't paying attention. Rob huffed at the statement before he actually thought about it.
"Wait what? When did we do this?" Rob asked as he looked at Skype. Vikklan and Preston were laughing while Merome looked as confused as he did.
"It was top banter. It was mainly Pete though." Lachlan said as he calmed down his laughter.
"Aww, you guys talked about me? I'm that special?" Rob asked as he went back to what he was doing.
"No, you were just on our side." Vikk said. Rob pouted but continued to focus on what he was doing.
"We're just gonna keep running my bae over aren't we?" Preston asked the other two who got the joke. They all started laughing and Rob perked up.
"I'm your bae? I've succeeded in life." Rob said. Vikklan were nearly dying from laughter while Merome had their camera off. Preston smiled at the stupidity of Rob.
"Anyway, two things. One, what's so important Rob? Two, Merome what are you doing?" Lachlan asked. Merome groaned and turned back on their camera. Their hair was a mess and they both were shifted in their seats. "Aw. You were having fun without us?" Vikk snickered as Mitch went bright red and Jerome mumbled something.
"To answer your question Lachlan, I was seeing if at some point we'd all be able to meet up somewhere. Spend a week on vacation, just the six of us." Rob said as he focused back on the group. Rob winked at the group which caused Mitch to start laughing. Jerome rolled his eyes and rolled them closer to the desk.
"That's actually a smart idea Rob. I miss getting to see all of you." Jerome said. He winked as well and Rob pouted.
"How on earth is he better at that than me?!" Rob asked and everyone began laughing again. The spent the next almost hour just flirting and teasing each other. At some point they had gotten Lachlan to take his shirt off, they couldn't tell you how though. It was all calm and romantic until Rob's phone went off. He groaned and rolled away to answer it.
"Hello? Yes. No, I didn't forget. Is it really? I'm sorry. I lost track of time. I was recording ba- No. Come on, seriously? I wouldn't do that to you. Can we just- no. Can we talk later? What? No, that's not what I- don't hang up!" Rob growled and they all heard his phone make contact with a far wall. He put his head in his hands and sighed.
"Rob?" Preston asked cautiously. Rob rolled back to his desk and smiled at the boys, a seemingly faked smile.
"Well, my girlfriend just broke up with me." Rob said as he spun in his chair. The people in Skype all said sorry to him. "Don't apologize. Saves me some trouble." Rob said as he stopped spinning facing away from his screen. They were all silent, up until they heard another phone ring. Mitch got up and walked over to where their house phone sat. He spoke to the person out in the hallway, never being heard until he yelled for Jerome. Jerome smiled to the boys before getting up and walking off to find Mitch. Rob had finally turned back to his screen and went back to what he was doing earlier. Mitch and Jerome soon returned with mixed expressions on their faces. They all looked at them for an answer, Rob only peaking before going back to what he was doing.
"That's some way to deal with things." Mitch commented as he looked at the guys and then Jerome.
"Tell me about it." Jerome replied and pulled Mitch closer.
"What happened?" Lachlan asked the two.
"Well, our girlfriends just broke up with us in the same call. I'll tell you, they're getting more innovative." Mitch replied as he snuggled back into Jerome. Rob sighed and turned to the guys.
"I think we deserve a vacation. What do you think?" Everyone nodded and started offering ideas of where to go and when.

Well, sorry if this sucks. I have a huge packet for homework that I don't want to do so I wrote. That's all for now, you can ask for a redo if you'd like. I'm already planning on writing a sequel to this one, so let me know if you'd like that. Peace my cheeses!