Chapter 73

Chapter 73

"Ate!"

Hera laughed as she was greeted by Loki's warm hug.

She nuzzled her face on her brother's neck as she can't contain the happiness she's currently feeling, especially now that she's reunited with her youngest brother.

"Man! I thought you would just stand there and stare at me." She joked as they both released the hug. "How have you been? Ang laki mo na! I can't believe it!"

"I'm doing fine, Ate." Loki smiled brightly. "You grew up beautiful."

Hera flipped her hair. "Of course! I am, after all, mommy's daughter."

"Seriously, Ate... You look beautiful, as always. Mas gumanda ka." Loki stared at his sister lovingly, admiration and adoration can be seen in his purple jewel-like eyes.

Hera hummed. "Beautiful enough to get married?"

Loki's smile dropped at the mention of marriage. "No." Kumunot agad ang noo niya. "You're too young to get married, Ate."

He licked his lips, annoyed by the thought that her sister will get married.

"Hey! How can you say that I'm too young to get married when I'm older than you?!" Hera huffed, pouting her lips afterward. "I'm already 15 years old."

"And I'm 10 years old." Sinungitan siya ni Loki na tumalikod sa gawi niya habang sinusuklay ang buhok palikod gamit ang kaniyang mga daliri. "Why did you even thought of marriage? Do you like someone?"

Hera's eyes widened. "Wala ah! I was isolated by men and women my age by Tita Lilith! She said she'll be killed if someone was attracted to me and I'm attracted to someone."

"She did a great job, then." Loki mumbled to himself na si Iris lang ang nakarinig.

Iris giggled. "It's good to have you back, Your Imperial Highness. Kararating mo lang ba?"

"Yes." Hera answered. "I dropped by here first. Hindi pa ko nagpapakita kay mom." She cheekily smiled. "Where's Fred, anyways? Someone misses him a lot."

"And is that certain someone... Venice?"

"Who else? Alangan namang ako?" Ngiwi ni Hera sa nanny ng kapatid.

"Well, unfortunately, he was send somewhere by Her Imperial Majesty. But I can send him a letter to come back immediately, if you want." Iris offered.

"It's fine, I'll do it myself." Hera snapped her fingers.

Wala namang nangyari sa kung nasaan sila ngayon but on Fred's place? Something definitely happened.