Chapter 72

Dedicated to:
@j2_pov
@Gilinskygirl123
@dambitwilk
@omfgbrii
@sadfuls

Idk much about labor so bare with me, lol so if I'm writing shit just let it be and pretend...

Omg so many ideas for a Nate fanfic I can't even hsusgshs. I just need like plot fillers bcs I have a great storyline for you guys!!!!
___________

-Hannah POV-

"I love you, call me if you need me." Jack kissed me.

"Okay, see ya. Love you." I kissed Jack. He missed me and hopped in his Jeep, driving off. His dad called him to help with some stuff at their house so I was alone at home for a while.

So I cleaned the house, did some laundry and took a shower. I threw on black leggings and an old 5SOS band tee, back in the day I was a huge fan of them. I'm 22 and still as huge fan so...

I busied myself with some reruns of TVD, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, GLEE and Friends. (Fave series tbh) I ended up falling asleep during Glee.

-

I was woken up by someone at the door knocking. It was dark outside, the clock above read 8:00 p.m. I was bummed that Jack still wasn't back but its good that he's at home spending time with them.

I clicked the TV off and quickly went to answer the door, i was greeted by Johnson.

Shit. Jack forgot about the studio session with Johnson at our house tonight. I felt bad because he was already neglecting his career and Johnson.

"Sorry about that!" I hugged him. "Jacks at his parents house."

He hugged me and stepped in. "Ah damn man. I was hoping to work on the new track we're dropping."

"You're welcome to chill until he gets here, his parents aren't that far. Should be here at like 10." I said. But his parents lived all the way out of Nebraska.

"Sure thing!" He said. "I don't wanna leave now that you're alone here. Its getting pretty late."

"Awwh Jack!" I laughed. "You're just like Jack to be honest."

We both headed to the kitchen. "Want some pasta? I made some earlier."

"You know I love your food." He sat at the island counter. We made small talk and as I heated some pasta up for Johnson who told me more about Ari, his new girlfriend.

"You should introduce her to the group, it's only Maggie and I so it'd be good to have another girl." I told him.

"Would she feel awkward? I mean we're a weird bunch." He laughed.

"Oh come on! She's gonna love our little family!"

"You're right. By the way, this is great!" He said with a full mouth. I laughed and carried the glass to him but stopped mid step when I felt my stomach jolt, and warmth between my thighs.

No. Not now. Not while Jack is a few miles away.

"Hannah...what's wro - " Johnson asked but stopped when he looked down at the water on the floor. The glass of OJ slipped out of my hands.

"Jack! My water just broke!" I said. I gripped my stomach, it was a terrible sore feeling but I felt contractions start.

"Oh my god!!!" He yelled and came to help me stand up. "What should I do?"

"In our room. A silver dufflelbag! Get it and let's go to the hospital. I'll call Jack! He has to be here." I said breathing heavily.

Johnson raced up stairs while I dialed Jack to tell him my water broke and he has to get here as soon as possible unless he wants to miss the birth of our twins.

"Jack!" I yelled when he picked up.

"Babe! I'm an hour away from home okay! I'll be there soon." He said.

"Jack shut up!" I yelled. "My water just broke and I need you here!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Jack said loudly and I heard the screech of brakes. "YOU'RE IN LABOR?"

"Yes but Johnson's here, he's taking me to the hospital." I said just as he came down the stairs with my back. He handed me a water bottle.

"Baby sit tight! I'm coming okay?" He said in a panicked voice. "I'll meet you at the hospital."

I quickly changed into yoga pants because like my water broke and I wouldn't wanna mess Johnsons car up. We then hopped in the jeep. The pains grew and I clutched the phone.

"Jack please hurry up! I can't hold it and I need you here!" I felt tears spill down my cheeks. "I don't want you to miss this."

-JACK POV-

"Jack please hurry up! I cant hold it and I need you here!" Hannah cried on the phone."I don't want you to miss this."

Hannah just called me saying she was in labor and on her way to the hospital with Johnson. I just left my parents house and was exactly an hour away from Hannah who was about to have our twins.

Why? Why now when I'm so far. Fuk fuking fukery fuks! I slammed the steering wheel and stepped on the breaks. I had to get there soon.

"Babe I'm NOT missing anything!" I said firmly. "I'm gonna be there. I love you so much! I love you three so much."

"I love you. Please hurry." She cried. The call ended and I sped up some more.

"Damnit!" I cursed. I was driving so fast the trees passed by in a heavy blur. I still drove faster than that.

I am not missing the birth of my twins.

-Hannah POV-

"How are you feeling?" Johnson asked as we reached the hospital. He parked and helped me out, the contractions were really bad and I didn't expect them to hurt this much.

"How do you think I'm feeling." I said through gritted teeth. I didn't mean to snap but I felt so sore and Jack isn't here...this made me want to cry and scream and just die.

Instead of being angry, Johnson pulled me into a hug, trying to comfort me. It did. Then the pain started and the comfort disappeared when we walked to the doors.

"Hannah Gilinsky! She has a room booked and she's in labor. So can we get like some assistance?" Johnson said professionally. I was surprised that he was so calm about this.

"Right this way!" A nurse smiled and pulled up a wheelchair as I sat in it. She wheeled me to the room with Johnson behind me, he was calling our parents, the guys and Maggie.

Finally I was set in the hospital bed, my back started aching.

"Do you want us to start now? You have a good few minutes." The nurse said hooking up a few tubes to me.

"Can we wait just a few? I'm waiting for my husband." I said weakly.

Just then Maggie rushed in looking frantic as hell. "Carter and Matt are in the waiting room!" She said to Johnson who kissed my forehead affectionately and left.

"Where's Gilinsky? Let's start popping these lil suckers out!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"He's almost here..fuck...I need him. I can't do it without him Maggie." I gritted my teeth as Dr Gilbert and two nurses came in with scrubs and masks on.

"Hannah, I'm sorry we have to do this now before you're in severe pain." Dr Gilbert said coming beside me. I felt hot tears spill down my cheeks.

"No!! I can wait! I need him." I cried. "Please I need Jack!"

"He'll have to miss it." Dr Gilbert said. "I'm sorry Han."